ForumsGame Walkthroughsrebuild 2 al endings

8 24268
pruimenmoes
pruimenmoes
35 posts
Nomad

ending 1: for the last judgement gang you got to have both subways and be good to the riffs

ending 2: for the church of chosen ones you got to let the local writer
read her book in the church and say they can have a ceremony for 30 food when they ask you to

ending 3:the cure for zombie ism you have to let the mad scientist go inside town when he comes give him an assistant and go to some zobies when he asks

ending 4:escape by helicopter you must have the heliport the survivors ask you if the could make flamethrowers of the helicopter fuel don't let them otherwise you have screwed it Gustaf come by and want to trade something for the cure of zombie-ism or helicopter parts the cure is just syrup and doesn't work you have to say no so you get the helicopter parts someone want's to read books all day let him read helicopters for morons and say yes then let your workers build the helicopter

ending 5:build a government by owning 30 buildings or more and the old city hall put five people to work wait ten days and youre done

ending 6:you died (I'dont't have to explain this you idiots!)

• 8 Replies
pruimenmoes
pruimenmoes
35 posts
Nomad

first reply

CuirassPolisher
CuirassPolisher
31 posts
Peasant

There's an ending for the Church of the Chosen Ones? I haven't found this yet. How, exactly, do you unlock it?

JoergL
JoergL
87 posts
Farmer

If there is, I believe it needs more than what p. described, because I had done all this, only to see how to get rid of those mad zombie fans later.

fighter23
fighter23
395 posts
Nomad

For the first ending I believe there is another way to. I was playing along and a women told me where the Last Judgement Gang is and I didn't even need the subways.

JeremyWise
JeremyWise
4 posts
Nomad

There's an ending for the Church of the Chosen Ones? I haven't found this yet. How, exactly, do you unlock it?

Let the Church of the Chosen Ones drive your people into becoming zombies. I have played that game 2 times, but I could unlocked it only once.

Jeremy
Mangryan
1 posts
Nomad

I managed to get the ending of the Church of the Chosen Ones. Basicly, you have to let them manage the whole community. You will be given lots of choices during the game, concerning the Church.

I can't explain exactly WHY and HOW this ending triggers, but I'll write every &quototential switches" I did , it might help you reproduce this success.

--> The book about zombies wasn't banned
--> Refused to give shelter to the mysterious scientist and the rescapée from the Last Judgement Gang
--> Played on Easy mode, small city map
--> Punish the "heretics"
--> Let the Church turn one of the graveyards into a church
--> Capture the Big Graveyard (the overruned one)
--> Capture the Heliport, and when the quest for the heliport says "blablabla reads, keeps on reading but reads about love-zombies books, should we force her to read repairing helicopters for dummies?" answered NO
--> I had no bars. Maybe alcohol interfered with spirituality? Or whatever this sect might be ...

Good luck. But if you just can't reproduce it, all the endings are on youtube. Even tho they don't have the best quality.

The ending will trigger when the suicide rituals will have reduced your population to the number of THREE. As soon as you click on "End Day", the Church of the Chosen Ones will throw you (well, your character) over the fence, and you will die.

Note that with this ending, you cannot continue playing.

Zilli
Zilli
1 posts
Nomad

the mad scientist always die with hes assistant in a explosion, why?

edgargibran_rangelaguayo
edgargibran_rangelaguayo
1 posts
Nomad

i did everything to get the chosen ones but it doesn't work and i died with the ending 6 the whole community just committed suicide in the church so all my 90 survivors are dead including mine too

Showing 1-8 of 8