ForumsThe Tavernim getting bored, can you guys help me?

58 11121
iFish
iFish
442 posts
Nomad

im getting bored, with a lot of things. i have no homework, so i cant do any of that, i already finished all my wii games, i got pro status in all my wii sports, i finished zelda and i have atleast a silver medal and a couple platinum ones in Wiiplay. none of the games seem to amaze me exceptionally on this website (however, there are a couple, but i already finished those too) all my brothers are off to university, its just my mom, who is try to get a university degree in cooking, cuz she already has several others and its one of those learn at home and take the test online things, and my dad, well, he isnt very active, and hes never home because of work. so its just me, my monthly $100, my grade nine life and my stupid typoes with the words "jsut" and "taht" (which i hate, can u guys help me wit that too?). i seriously need help. i no longer see the point in getting a lot of armor points, and the only motivation i have of coming back to armor games is that i have nothing else to do and some of the forums. most of my topics get deleted too, and who ever deletes my topics, please dont delete this one. im somewhat depressed, PLEASE, someone help me....

• 58 Replies
iFish
iFish
442 posts
Nomad

wtf, you 14 and you work in a college?

ficm
ficm
3 posts
Nomad

dude i have ur solution invest 20% of yer monthly money on a bank and with the rest start spending like a maniac on games, on food, on making friends(just kiding on this on) or u can start making miniature models or invest on programing classes and build yer own supa fun games!

dank
dank
983 posts
Peasant

yeah... I've helped there for the past 2 years. I am also a college student there and have been there since I was 8.

Asherlee
Asherlee
5,001 posts
Shepherd

Impressive... I hope you don't get burned out before you reach adulthood. Remember to live appropriately through your childhood. I can speak from experience about this.

iFish
iFish
442 posts
Nomad

wow, a 14 year old college student... UR A BEAST!!!!!!!!

and every1, including tv, says that u should be happy when you are a kid, and not to take life too seriously.

Eshploded
Eshploded
469 posts
Nomad

When I move away, I lose all contact with old friends because I never ask to go to their house, parties, mall invites, or even a phone number! Yeah, so call up some people and try to spend time with them!

notataco
notataco
189 posts
Nomad

dude dank thats awesome that your in college, but they are also right dont grow up to fast =)

iFish
iFish
442 posts
Nomad

notataco, can i call you nacho? its less confusing for me

iFish
iFish
442 posts
Nomad

opps, i meant to say taco... but its ok, cuz i jsut understood your name -_-

notataco
notataco
189 posts
Nomad

thats fine by me XD

Asherlee
Asherlee
5,001 posts
Shepherd

Fish, can I call you notadolphin?

iFish
iFish
442 posts
Nomad

sure, what ever makes you happy but if ur looking for a smaller name, try "Fish"

Asherlee
Asherlee
5,001 posts
Shepherd

I like things to be complicated

iFish
iFish
442 posts
Nomad

oh wait, you are alraedy using "Fish"... lol. ok then, u can call me notadolphin.... IF U WERENT HAVING AN AFFAIR! DONT THINK I FORGOT ABOUT THAT! GO CALL NQKOI NOTADOLPHIN! lol, no i jkin, u can call me watever u want.

Asherlee
Asherlee
5,001 posts
Shepherd

lol...an affair. Anyway, nyquil has a nickname.

Showing 31-45 of 58