ForumsThe Tavernim getting bored, can you guys help me?

58 11085
iFish
iFish
442 posts
Nomad

im getting bored, with a lot of things. i have no homework, so i cant do any of that, i already finished all my wii games, i got pro status in all my wii sports, i finished zelda and i have atleast a silver medal and a couple platinum ones in Wiiplay. none of the games seem to amaze me exceptionally on this website (however, there are a couple, but i already finished those too) all my brothers are off to university, its just my mom, who is try to get a university degree in cooking, cuz she already has several others and its one of those learn at home and take the test online things, and my dad, well, he isnt very active, and hes never home because of work. so its just me, my monthly $100, my grade nine life and my stupid typoes with the words "jsut" and "taht" (which i hate, can u guys help me wit that too?). i seriously need help. i no longer see the point in getting a lot of armor points, and the only motivation i have of coming back to armor games is that i have nothing else to do and some of the forums. most of my topics get deleted too, and who ever deletes my topics, please dont delete this one. im somewhat depressed, PLEASE, someone help me....

• 58 Replies
dank
dank
986 posts
Peasant

I can't stand kids my age, or even a couple in college. They're are just too immature. Always talking about stupid stuff, wasting their minds with junk.
Anyways, you can call me dank-a-palooza or something... I'm not good with humor

iFish
iFish
442 posts
Nomad

HOWARE YOU IN COLLAGE?!?!?! THATS WHAT I STILL WANT TO KNOW!

A 14 YEAR OLD IN COLLEGE!?!?!? IMPOSSIBLE!!!!

billywill
billywill
70 posts
Nomad

I KNOW WHAT U NEED a rubber band and some paperclips trust me that takes away boredom

dank
dank
986 posts
Peasant

All you need is a note from the school district

Carlie
Carlie
6,843 posts
Blacksmith

Lol, I am assuming he is what we would call a 'rodigy', iFish.

I guess the sooner you start school, the sooner you get out I am ready to be out of college already!

kittytears
kittytears
258 posts
Nomad

i think your funny dank^^

rumen
rumen
307 posts
Nomad

play MapleStory. Its more than game-its new life. Its better than crappy WoW and RuneScape.

EliteKnight
EliteKnight
41 posts
Nomad

I've played that game before, but i quit..

SnowballFighter
SnowballFighter
133 posts
Nomad

Miracle boredom cure: Handservice. I'm talking about a faptacular fapfest.

Or just get yourself an airsoft gun. You can't get bored with one of those.

Or try Runescape. If 10's of thousands of people like it, then maybe you can too.

FrontedHero
FrontedHero
27 posts
Nomad

Go out and buy a 360, get Xbox Live, and play with me, my gamertag: FrontedHero

Metallican
Metallican
73 posts
Nomad

Watch funny pictures from, your librarian!http://i199.photobucket.com/albums/aa282/billiejoelover1039/Gir.gifbut seriously, download a game and make cool or funny mods from it! I did that all the time!!

Guns_N_Roses
Guns_N_Roses
93 posts
Nomad

Dude! Buy a guitar!!!!! That takes up a lot of my life and u can make a BUNCH of friends doin it. Not to mention girls

Moegreche
Moegreche
3,829 posts
Duke

Oooh, you could take up a sport that you really hate - that way being bored would at least be better than doing the awful sport. yeah, that's a terrible idea...

Showing 46-58 of 58