ForumsThe Tavern

im getting bored, can you guys help me?

Thread Locked

Posted Jan 30, '08 at 3:43pm

dank

dank

1,043 posts

Knight

Other than game design, I work for someone doing web design and graphic design. And in the summer, I work at the local college teaching and helping other kids with building websites, animating, and game design.

Posted Jan 30, '08 at 3:45pm

iFish

iFish

832 posts

wtf, you 14 and you work in a college?

Posted Jan 30, '08 at 3:58pm

ficm

ficm

3 posts

dude i have ur solution invest 20% of yer monthly money on a bank and with the rest start spending like a maniac on games, on food, on making friends(just kiding on this on) or u can start making miniature models or invest on programing classes and build yer own supa fun games!

Posted Jan 30, '08 at 4:00pm

dank

dank

1,043 posts

Knight

yeah... I've helped there for the past 2 years. I am also a college student there and have been there since I was 8.

Posted Jan 30, '08 at 4:04pm

Asherlee

Asherlee

5,189 posts

Knight

Impressive... I hope you don't get burned out before you reach adulthood. Remember to live appropriately through your childhood. I can speak from experience about this.

Posted Jan 30, '08 at 6:17pm

iFish

iFish

832 posts

wow, a 14 year old college student... UR A BEAST!!!!!!!!

and every1, including tv, says that u should be happy when you are a kid, and not to take life too seriously.

Posted Jan 30, '08 at 6:23pm

Eshploded

Eshploded

503 posts

When I move away, I lose all contact with old friends because I never ask to go to their house, parties, mall invites, or even a phone number! Yeah, so call up some people and try to spend time with them!

Posted Jan 30, '08 at 6:41pm

notataco

notataco

197 posts

dude dank thats awesome that your in college, but they are also right dont grow up to fast =)

Posted Jan 30, '08 at 6:44pm

iFish

iFish

832 posts

notataco, can i call you nacho? its less confusing for me

Posted Jan 30, '08 at 6:45pm

iFish

iFish

832 posts

opps, i meant to say taco... but its ok, cuz i jsut understood your name -_-