Posted Oct 27, '11 at 10:49am

stewievader

stewievader

6 posts

when using a vpn server it seems i cant play raze2

after its finished loading and 'preparing graphics'  it says

"raze2 is site-locked to armor games.com until november 21st
after nov 21st raze2 will be freely distributed to any website."

kingdom rush doesnt work either,except it doesnt load at all.

Posted Oct 27, '11 at 10:50am

stewievader

stewievader

6 posts

oh,im using a vpn because the school blocks this site under the catagory 'tasteless'

Posted Oct 27, '11 at 11:17am

Devoidless

Devoidless

3,553 posts

Um..well..

You really should not be trying to bypass school blocks/filters to play games. There is a reason for those blocks. Mainly, I assume, so that you get actual work done while at school and not play games.

Posted Oct 27, '11 at 11:31am

jeol

jeol

3,565 posts

You really should not be trying to bypass school blocks/filters to play games. There is a reason for those blocks. Mainly, I assume, so that you get actual work done while at school and not play games.

There is that. Also, the developers have stated that they are keeping Raze 2 exclusive to AG for two months after it's release. I'd assume that includes vpn servers. Not sure about Kingdom Rush, though.

Posted Oct 27, '11 at 12:38pm

nichodemus

nichodemus

12,118 posts

Knight

Um..well..

I will laugh my head off if he's a teacher....

Anyway, I doubt you're that deprived that you need to play in school...

Posted Oct 27, '11 at 1:47pm

stewievader

stewievader

6 posts

thats rather sad,instead of getting an answer i get a bunch of trolls.

Posted Oct 27, '11 at 1:49pm

stewievader

stewievader

6 posts

and the only reason im trying to play is because my work is done. next time think before you assume somthing

Posted Oct 27, '11 at 8:01pm

xeano321

xeano321

2,565 posts

Knight

VPN may not work as your computer has to be directly connected to the main server {from AG}. 

The above users, are just trying to give you advice. I advise you to take it instead of getting upset.

Posted Oct 27, '11 at 9:03pm

invalid777

invalid777

833 posts

I don't think my school blocks all gaming sites. One time at school I saw this one dude on miniclip or something. Check if all the plugins are enabled within the browser. Also, you should check the firewall status. I doubt schools will allow you to download any flash player. One guy in my class tried downloading Chrome but it didn't work

Posted Oct 28, '11 at 5:39am

nichodemus

nichodemus

12,118 posts

Knight

thats rather sad,instead of getting an answer i get a bunch of trolls.

You already got your answer. We can assume what we want since you did not specify anything.