ForumsGamesBunny flags 2 general discussion

11 5427
FinnDragon
FinnDragon
993 posts
Blacksmith

As the Topic says general discussion about Bunny flags 2 :P

I like this game.I liked the 1st part too, since hero TD is rather fun.2nd part is just so much more bigger!You have support things, more weapons, new class...And now you can choose which class you use in battle, so you can test multiple classes without needing reset points.

I chosed desroyer-class, like in 1st part.I like his C4-equiment, and homing beacon is my favourite weapon for now.To talk about homing beacon, I found bug about it(copied my comment about game):

I spent a talent point at "Fuel to the Gods" talent, and after that, I cant fire with my homing beacon!I can fire with other weapons, but I can fire with the homing beacon I reset my talenet points and didnt put point to the "Fuel to the gods"-talent, but I still can shoot with homing beacon
But I refreshed page, and now I can fire with my homing beacon

Now I am level 14 and just completed 1st campaign.Now I am replaying 1st campaign levels to get some exp.
  • 11 Replies
blitzer4
blitzer4
1 posts
Nomad

I have played bunny flags 2 for several hours without an armour games account, i have now created an armour games account and was wondering if i can copy my local save file to an online save file ?

radicalapple
radicalapple
14 posts
Herald

found a very easy way to get General rank on certain stages on challenge difficulty
The map needs to have an elevated platform that you can go on.

at the foot of the platform, build 4 barricades in a triangle, with the base of the triangle touching the platform

sell the middle barricade, and jump in. You have completely surrounded yourself!

If no enemy comes close to you, they will all converge to a single point on the map. Build some towers there and all enemies will die without you getting hurt, and General rank easy get!

Note: you need to get 90%+ accuracy too, so grab a sniper and shoot a few times.

FinnDragon
FinnDragon
993 posts
Blacksmith

I discovered, that whenever I play "survival"-map (map where isnt a flag) I cant use the homing beacon.So the bug isnt like I already explaned, playing a "survival"-causes the bug :S But luckily bug goes away when I refresh the page.

Spuddu
Spuddu
3 posts
Shepherd

hi all, i proved the sergeant talent tree and i found a bug in bull's heart talent, it doeasn't work. the other talents work, but i have some doubts about "they are so though" and "deadly bullets" talents, i'm not sure to see the difference. i will update this post

Spuddu
Spuddu
3 posts
Shepherd

if u want to report some bugs, let's write a mail to sales@gamelaunchproject.com
they asked me very fast

claytonordie
claytonordie
3 posts
Farmer

radicalapple

found a very easy way to get General rank on certain stages on challenge difficulty
The map needs to have an elevated platform that you can go on.

at the foot of the platform, build 4 barricades in a triangle, with the base of the triangle touching the platform

sell the middle barricade, and jump in. You have completely surrounded yourself!

If no enemy comes close to you, they will all converge to a single point on the map. Build some towers there and all enemies will die without you getting hurt, and General rank easy get!

Note: you need to get 90%+ accuracy too, so grab a sniper and shoot a few times.

Thanks man, lol I'm lv30 and I did this in about 2 hours while watching movies
Pandabaer
Pandabaer
1 posts
Peasant

Hey,

got a problem regarding accuracy. I am playing all levels in challenge mode using the engineer and the sniper riffle. Although 9 out of 10 shots were a strike accuracy says just 4%. Do the towers count in the accuracy rate as well? Or has anybody an idea how I can improve that?

ChonShu
ChonShu
2 posts
Nomad

Hi!
My suggestion for bunny flags 3:
bunny types:
charmer, sergeant, destroyer, commando, engineer, sniper
handies:
bunny flags 2 handies, worm, super kamikaze, ninja
charmer: Free bunny, non-special.
starter weapons:
M9 pistol - low damage, short-medium range, slow-medium fire rate, 14 ammo
crossbow - great damage, long range, very slow fire rate, 2 ammo
starter support:
health package
starter tower/wall:
barricade
campaigns: 4
normal towers:
barricade (5$) - : non special
pistol tower (15$) - Long range, slow fire rate, low damage.
ice tower (20$) - Small damage, slower the handies by shoots. Long range.
venom tower (25$) - Medium damage, timed attack. Medium range.
rocket tower (30$) - Medium range, slow-medium fire rate, high damage.
sniper tower (40%) - Unlimited range, very slow fire rate, medium damage.
upgrades:
sergeant, path 1:
Handkerchief (5): Decrease the Sticky's slowing effect on you 10 % per point.
Bull's heart (3): Increase the your HP 15 % per point.
Bombardier (1): Unlock the Bombardier support.
Bigger bombs (5): Increase the Bombardier's bombs explode radius and damage by 9 % per point.
Electric bullets (5): Increase your weapons damage by 5 % per point, and very short stun effect by electric.
UZI-tower (1): Unlock the UZI-tower, (3Ã-faster shooter pistol tower)
*range: long - fire rate: fast - damage: low - cost: 50 $
sergeant, path 2:
Too Fast (5): Increase your move speed by 8 % per point.
Powerful Helis (5): Increase chopper's damage by 12 % per point.
Sergeant (1): Unlock the Sergeant with Medikit and a bunny soldier.
Juggernaunt (5): Increase the your soldier's HP 60 % and damage by 30 % per point.
Faster shooter soldier (3): Increase your soldier's fire rate by 75 %, but decrease the Support's damage 10 % per point.
Machine gun (1): Unlock the machine gun. (very-very fast fire rate) Start with 46 ammo.
Deadly bullets (5): Increase the machine gun's damage 10 % per point.
Gun of the bosses (5): Increase the machine gun's fire rate and range by 7 % per point.

gymnopedie
gymnopedie
1 posts
Shepherd

does anyone knows what is anger management therapy for ?

Blingoden
Blingoden
2 posts
Blacksmith

Does anybody know which is the best class or skill combination?

Blingoden
Blingoden
2 posts
Blacksmith

I found out that the best combination for me is sergeant with the commando's skills for your weapons like reload faster or do more damage and stuff like that.

Showing 1-11 of 11