ForumsGames[Necro] Helps with Arcuz 2

4 4710
TheDracomancer
TheDracomancer
56 posts
Farmer

I am seriously stuck in this game. Got pass minotaur, the eyeball and the dog. But then the demon is just so annoying! I managed to survive until he got mad...then K.O.! Please help guys! I think there are many more posts about arcuz 2 but there are too many so I decided to create a topic. (Too lazy to search through 300-400++ of topics)

Please help!

• 4 Replies
TheDracomancer
TheDracomancer
56 posts
Farmer

Another thing is I just don't get the trial. It keeps saying I'm not a true hero. Do I need to beat the game to enter the trail?

jimmie123
jimmie123
121 posts
Nomad

OK, trial stones first. To use the trial stone, look and see what level the stone actually is...if you are at that same level, or within 4 (high or low), the trial stone will work for you. Take it to the witch and combine it with a blessing stone. Then to use it, double click it in your inventory. If the trial stone is too low a level for you to use, just throw it away. As far as the final Boss, what level are you? I was in the mid-60's as far as level when I finally beat him. Plus, I used a really powerful axe, and maxed out the skills for axes. Bladestorm, and the spell below it, are the 2 most useful spells in the game. If you cast "berserk" then "bladestorm", you do some serious damage. While you're waiting for bladestorm and the other spell to recharge, just jump around and try not to get hit. Take plenty of life and mana potions with you, I had over 50 each. I forget what the other spell below bladestorm is called, but basically, it's bladestorm that can be moved around with your mouse - very, very useful.

TheDracomancer
TheDracomancer
56 posts
Farmer

Thanks really helps

UnleashedUponMankind
UnleashedUponMankind
7,043 posts
Grand Duke

*this thread was revived by a (now deleted) spam-post*

Showing 1-4 of 4