ForumsGamesSIEGE HERO & SIEGER custom levels

4684 1114448
SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

Hi, I'm a big fan of this game and I like to create levels. Anyone who make playable levels is welcome to share the links here. You can also write a story about your creation if you like.

• 4,684 Replies
SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

The BEAVER CAVE

Very good level. But someone is joking and making parody ships. I think some people cannot build and they are jealous. I think you have got a tallent to build ships or such levels. They are funny.xD

Thanks. Yeah there's an idiot who keeps making levels about Steve Jobs and he's jealous big time!

I make fun of his crap levels too! xD
SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer
SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer
SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer
SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

SSTG SEMI TRUCK
Those Vikings are smuggling something.
What do you ask?
I don't know but... :O

FishPreferred
FishPreferred
3,171 posts
Duke

Who's this three-eyes twit?

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

NIGHT WATCH TOWER

Who's this three-eyes twit?

Dunno,could be the same as the Jobs freak.
SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

BRIDGE SSTG
Chief: " Careful guys, this is Pocahontas treasure and we're almost there."
Viking: "Yeah, she hasn't noticed we stole it yet."
Pocahontas: "You're dead wrong."

FishPreferred
FishPreferred
3,171 posts
Duke

Three-Eyes Dies

After his dismemberment, the cubes played a good game of handball with his battered remains.

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

SSTG'S INVASION
A dangerous tribe of interplanetary warriors from planet SSTG-6500 is undertaking an Earth invasion! :O

Three-Eyes Dies

I knew it was from you and I've already liked it.
BTW, did you know that you can't like a level when you follow a link from this thread? You have to replay it in the PE to get to vote.
SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

ALIEN SSTGiX
Gotta put my name on my level titles because our name doesn't show up in the PE anymore. >:O

dpozegar
dpozegar
112 posts
Nomad

I knew it was from you and I've already liked it.
BTW, did you know that you can't like a level when you follow a link from this thread? You have to replay it in the PE to get to vote.

Yes, it is pitty, you cannot see the author's name anymore. About this jealous guy, I think he is frustrated, because he wants to have the best levels at Vikings. You have a tallent, this guy will never have such a talent. Never.
SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

HMS SSTGio
The king of Norway is aboard, let's hope Pocahontas doesn't know about it.

Yes, it is pitty, you cannot see the author's name anymore. About this jealous guy, I think he is frustrated, because he wants to have the best levels at Vikings. You have a tallent, this guy will never have such a talent. Never.

Yeah, I have to put my name on the title which make the jealous guy even more jealous! xD xD
SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer
SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer
Showing 3271-3285 of 4684