ForumsGamesSIEGE HERO & SIEGER custom levels

4684 1116258
SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

Hi, I'm a big fan of this game and I like to create levels. Anyone who make playable levels is welcome to share the links here. You can also write a story about your creation if you like.

• 4,684 Replies
SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

VIKING WATCH TOWER

Hmm, how to get to the treasure without being seen?

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

TAKE THIS!

The Vikings were building a tower on her ancestor's sacred land.
She'll have none of that!

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

HALLOWEEN FUN!

Viking humor.

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

TRAFFIC JAM

Vikings don't know how to drive.

keysers
keysers
2 posts
Peasant

vengence is soooooooooooo good

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

vengence is soooooooooooo good

Yup, just like this.

IT'S a TRAP!!!
Tooru
Tooru
238 posts
Nomad

SSTG and Timestables, your creations are getting better, more entertaining and elaborate.
Congratulations!

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

SSTG and Timestables, your creations are getting better, more entertaining and elaborate.
Congratulations!

Thanks. You're welcome to create some if you want.

VIKING RALLY
Tooru
Tooru
238 posts
Nomad

MEAT !!

I'm not good to create in it, but I tried.

timestables
timestables
1,286 posts
Nomad

BTW, did you play all of mine? What did you think of my moving ship?

I just finished working my way through them. I tried leaving the ship to sail away, but I was just left with nothing to fire at. Very clever.
I can't seem to get the hang of how to put something in front/behind something else. Or get the pins to stick. I think I understand, then I find it doesn't the next time. It is difficult to "Like" something too. There are a few inconsistencies in the programming, but overall for a simple game it is quite entertaining.

We do need a few more people posting here, so if you are reading this have a go!
timestables
timestables
1,286 posts
Nomad

MEAT !!

I'm not good to create in it, but I tried.

I liked the hanging axeman!
SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

MEAT !!

That was great! Your statue even have eyes and breasts.

just finished working my way through them. I tried leaving the ship to sail away, but I was just left with nothing to fire at. Very clever.

I think it a glitch in the programming. One time I built a car and it kept jumping instead of rolling.

I can't seem to get the hang of how to put something in front/behind something else. Or get the pins to stick. I think I understand, then I find it doesn't the next time. It is difficult to "Like" something too. There are a few inconsistencies in the programming, but overall for a simple game it is quite entertaining.

You'll get the hang of it eventually. I had a hard time too at first. There's one thing I don't like though. People can edit your levels. Someone already copied 2 of my creations.
SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

GET OUT of my WAY!

Some people drive too slow.

Tooru
Tooru
238 posts
Nomad

GET OUT of my WAY!

nice =] but how to change the direction of the vehicles? mines only range from R to L...
Tooru
Tooru
238 posts
Nomad

It is difficult to "Like" something too. There are a few inconsistencies in the programming, but overall for a simple game it is quite entertaining.

I agree!!!!If I play with the links at the forum, the +1 don't appears. I need to click +1 at the info and play it again. And if I fail, the bar above don't appears anymore even though I have not clicked anything before. It's boring.
Showing 46-60 of 4684