Knight

vengence is soooooooooooo good

Yup, just like this.

IT'S a TRAP!!!

Posted Oct 31, '11 at 4:16pm

Tooru

Tooru

238 posts

SSTG and Timestables, your creations are getting better, more entertaining and elaborate.
Congratulations!

Posted Oct 31, '11 at 4:17pm

SSTG

SSTG

11,115 posts

Knight

SSTG and Timestables, your creations are getting better, more entertaining and elaborate.
Congratulations!

Thanks. You're welcome to create some if you want.

VIKING RALLY

Posted Oct 31, '11 at 6:52pm

Tooru

Tooru

238 posts

MEAT !!

I'm not good to create in it, but I tried.

Posted Oct 31, '11 at 6:53pm

timestables

timestables

1,285 posts

BTW, did you play all of mine? What did you think of my moving ship?

I just finished working my way through them. I tried leaving the ship to sail away, but I was just left with nothing to fire at. Very clever.
I can't seem to get the hang of how to put something in front/behind something else. Or get the pins to stick. I think I understand, then I find it doesn't the next time. It is difficult to "Like" something too. There are a few inconsistencies in the programming, but overall for a simple game it is quite entertaining.

We do need a few more people posting here, so if you are reading this have a go!

Posted Oct 31, '11 at 6:55pm

timestables

timestables

1,285 posts

MEAT !!

I'm not good to create in it, but I tried.

I liked the hanging axeman!

Posted Oct 31, '11 at 7:12pm

SSTG

SSTG

11,115 posts

Knight

MEAT !!

That was great! Your statue even have eyes and breasts. :D

just finished working my way through them. I tried leaving the ship to sail away, but I was just left with nothing to fire at. Very clever.

I think it a glitch in the programming. One time I built a car and it kept jumping instead of rolling. :D

I can't seem to get the hang of how to put something in front/behind something else. Or get the pins to stick. I think I understand, then I find it doesn't the next time. It is difficult to "Like" something too. There are a few inconsistencies in the programming, but overall for a simple game it is quite entertaining.

You'll get the hang of it eventually. I had a hard time too at first. There's one thing I don't like though. People can edit your levels. Someone already copied 2 of my creations.

Posted Oct 31, '11 at 7:36pm

SSTG

SSTG

11,115 posts

Knight

GET OUT of my WAY!

Some people drive too slow.

Posted Oct 31, '11 at 7:49pm

Tooru

Tooru

238 posts

GET OUT of my WAY!

nice =] but how to change the direction of the vehicles? mines only range from R to L...

Reply to SIEGE HERO - VIKING VENGEANCE custom levels

You must be logged in to post a reply!