ForumsGamesSIEGE HERO & SIEGER custom levels

4684 1114372
SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

Hi, I'm a big fan of this game and I like to create levels. Anyone who make playable levels is welcome to share the links here. You can also write a story about your creation if you like.

• 4,684 Replies
SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer
FishPreferred
FishPreferred
3,171 posts
Duke

JOBS DIES (AGAIN)

Not content with living in denial, that fool is trying to resurrect his idol. Fortunately someone knew someone at the local chapel and scored some holy water.

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

JOBS DIES (AGAIN)

Now that we pretty much eradicated the spammers from CTC2PP, we have a tough hemorrhoids in the PE's butt to get rid off.
It's a new challenge. xD
FishPreferred
FishPreferred
3,171 posts
Duke

It's a new challenge. xD

Which is especially true because we can't leave comments for him or even guarantee that he will notice any of our levels. Judging from his submissions, I would say that he's most likely to be active within the range of 6 PM to 2 AM, EST, but that's about all.
SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

Which is especially true because we can't leave comments for him or even guarantee that he will notice any of our levels. Judging from his submissions, I would say that he's most likely to be active within the range of 6 PM to 2 AM, EST, but that's about all.

That's okay, I'm sure there will be more idiots polluting the CTC2PP PE in 2014.
We need to make a big deal about the first idiot and award him the spammer award. xD
SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

GAS FIREPLACE
You already know what's about to happen.

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

LINCOLN YELL @ JOBS'S BONER
Here's a modified level made by the psychopath.

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer
SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

STALKER'S COLONOSCOPY
Stalker: " Jobs, Jobs, why did you have to die! No, you're still alive in my sick mind!"

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

EARWAX REMOVER Viking style.

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer
SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

Pocahontas is riding her pet WEIRDOSAURUS!

Pocahontas: " Eat 'em Mayflower! Good boy!"

FishPreferred
FishPreferred
3,171 posts
Duke

Professor Erkelstien is giving a tour of his laboratory, showing off his Wacky Inventions to potential investors. His Vertical Transport Elevator and Anti-Gravity Spring Boots are currently the most popular devices.

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

Wacky Inventions

It must have taken you a while to make this.
FishPreferred
FishPreferred
3,171 posts
Duke

It must have taken you a while to make this.

Actually, no. The elevator mechanism and basic layout are from an old one.

MESSAGE FOR JOBS-OBSESSED NINNY
Showing 3076-3090 of 4684