ForumsGamesSIEGE HERO & SIEGER custom levels

4684 1118172
SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

Hi, I'm a big fan of this game and I like to create levels. Anyone who make playable levels is welcome to share the links here. You can also write a story about your creation if you like.

• 4,684 Replies
SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

My best wave

They were Tsunamized!
Space trip

The Vikings need to improve their technology
More space

Who's volunteer for the next mission?
SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

SPACESHIP LAUNCH

The Viking scientists found a new method to project the spacecraft far into the sky. They are going to test it right now. xD

Freyor
Freyor
8 posts
Nomad
Freyor
Freyor
8 posts
Nomad

Message edit would be nice....*tip-tip to admins/moderators*

Anyway....SSTG,you Spaceship Launch level looks cool, but that ice under the spaceship is breaking without shot and remember adjust Gold Medal number, otherwise good looking levels you got there

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

Hey Freyor, welcome to the thread! I remember playing the first 3 and I liked the way the iron block falls, crushing the ice in the frozen steak. I almost killed the hostage.

BTW, when we play the links to a level, we can't click on the +1 because it doesn't appear but when we find it in the People's Empire, we can click it. Just to let you know. Anyway we are having fun here sharing our levels.

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

Anyway....SSTG,you Spaceship Launch level looks cool, but that ice under the spaceship is breaking without shot and remember adjust Gold Medal number, otherwise good looking levels you got there

Yes,many of my latest levels are unstable because I exploit a glitch in the game and you never know if a piece will break or stand until you shoot it. Check some of my previous levels like the Spider and the Watch and shoot the mast. They both move because of the glitch but sometimes the Spider will stop crawling.
SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

I MADE IT!

The Vikings are after the Valkyrie again. This time she attempts to cross a very old bridge with her buggy. Will she make it?

ATC3
ATC3
76 posts
Nomad

Repairman

Yes,many of my latest levels are unstable because I exploit a glitch in the game and you never know if a piece will break or stand until you shoot it. Check some of my previous levels like the Spider and the Watch and shoot the mast. They both move because of the glitch but sometimes the Spider will stop crawling.

What is the glitch your are exploiting?
ATC3
ATC3
76 posts
Nomad
SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

What is the glitch your are exploiting?

I don't really know how to explain it but when you put some pieces together in a certain way, the forces that wants to pull them off makes the entire object move. Check my Party Wagon and Easy Dino, Easy levels. I used the same foundation. If you edit it and add some joints it might quit working. I made many levels like these (Ship Departure,etc).
ATC3
ATC3
76 posts
Nomad

I have another question SSTG.
Can you get motors to reverse and go the opposite direction, such as instead of left to right, right to left? If so \\, how?

timestables
timestables
1,286 posts
Nomad

TT Has found Aliens Too Maybe it was one of the spaceships that took out my broadband.

timestables
timestables
1,286 posts
Nomad

ATC3
Try using "bring front" or "bring back" on the motor joint.
SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

Here are the levels I found that exploit the glitch. Just observe the parts trying to pop out and the structure shaking. If you find more levels like these please post them here.

WATCH AND BURN THE MAST
SPIDER!!! AHH!!!
EEEK, IT'S ALIVE!
SHIP DEPARTURE
SAILSHIP SURFING
The PARTY WAGON
EASY DINO, EASY
Tooru's Wanna date me?

I have another question SSTG.
Can you get motors to reverse and go the opposite direction, such as instead of left to right, right to left? If so \\\\, how?

I'm not sure about this one. Try timestables suggestion.
SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

TT Has found Aliens Too

That was even weirder! Are you sure you haven't been drinking?
Showing 331-345 of 4684