ForumsGamesSIEGE HERO & SIEGER custom levels

4684 1114466
SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

Hi, I'm a big fan of this game and I like to create levels. Anyone who make playable levels is welcome to share the links here. You can also write a story about your creation if you like.

• 4,684 Replies
SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

Part 2:

LMAO! I haven't seen that drinking bird in ages!
SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

SAILING EASTWARD
The famous shipbuilder SSTG realized that the numerous ships he built always sail Westward so he decided to make this one go the opposite direction.

FishPreferred
FishPreferred
3,171 posts
Duke

Part 3: Wanting to settle down, the three brothers set about wooing a local lass. Ninny offered a cracker in exchange for her hand, Naughty tried to threaten her with some salad tongs, and Needsananny slipped on the floor and wet himself. To everyone's astonishment, she accepted all three &quotroposals". When questioned on the matter, she told reporters that she had always wanted a trophy husband, and now she has three.

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

The Grandfather Clock

Nice job Randy the Red! xD
SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

ECOCAR
The big car companies are against the idea.

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

ECOCAR

SOB, it was working perfectly during testing and now the front wheel breaks 50% of the time.
You might think Anon built it!
SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

ECOCAR 2ND TRY
I switched to rear wheel traction.

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

Pocahontas is GOING ALL REDNECK (auto) on the Vikings. xD xD

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

ZOMBIE LAB BREAK-IN
It can be done in 1 shot.

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

It seems that I successfully turned a spammer into a pathetic imitating troll. xD
Maybe it's the same sicko from the CTC2PP PE.

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

Highway To Hell

Was that Anon falling down to his death?
Okay, time to report the troll to boppins, hopefully he'll ban him forever.
SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

I reported him and I paste the links to the original levels, and the troll's imitation.

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

That's why you get the big bucks :-)

I'm only a virtual knight.
I didn't receive a pension, a squire and a room at the palace. xD
FishPreferred
FishPreferred
3,171 posts
Duke

Anon Bros, Part 4: Before long, their death was discovered and the wife was taken to court. She was released, however, when an autopsy revealed that their heads were full of styrofoam pellets to begin with, and anyone born without a brain cannot legally be entitled to human rights. Their last will and testament - a grease-stained length of toilet paper - was read and, to the best anyone could make out from the backward scrawls, stated that the three wanted to be buried in a single grave filled with cement and melted car tires, and to have their coffins nailed through the middle with punji stakes.

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

Anon Bros, Part 4

They got their wish and boppins deleted Anon's ridiculous levels.
Showing 3556-3570 of 4684