ForumsGamesSIEGE HERO & SIEGER custom levels

4491 379600
SSTG
SSTG
12,678 posts
Templar

Hi, I'm a big fan of this game and I like to create levels. Anyone who make playable levels is welcome to share the links here. You can also write a story about your creation if you like.

• 4,491 Replies
SSTG
SSTG
12,678 posts
Templar

130'000+ Points

You can score even more points if you allow 7 shots but use only 1, you get a 5000 point bonus for each shot you didn't take.
randytheviking2
randytheviking2
647 posts
Peasant

You can score even more points if you allow 7 shots but use only 1, you get a 5000 point bonus for each shot you didn't take.

I didn't know that, thanks
FishPreferred
FishPreferred
2,913 posts
Duke
FishPreferred
FishPreferred
2,913 posts
Duke

I just finished a new four-part series documenting the lives of the three-eyed triplets known as the Anon Brothers.

Part 1: After getting a sugar rush from all that rock candy, Naughty Anon convinced his brothers to try out a new kind of "rock candy".

FishPreferred
FishPreferred
2,913 posts
Duke

Part 2: The Anon Brothers turn to iced lemonade in an effort to kick their addiction. Unfortunately, this did nothing but land them in the drink.

SSTG
SSTG
12,678 posts
Templar

Part 2:

LMAO! I haven't seen that drinking bird in ages!
SSTG
SSTG
12,678 posts
Templar

SAILING EASTWARD
The famous shipbuilder SSTG realized that the numerous ships he built always sail Westward so he decided to make this one go the opposite direction.

FishPreferred
FishPreferred
2,913 posts
Duke

Part 3: Wanting to settle down, the three brothers set about wooing a local lass. Ninny offered a cracker in exchange for her hand, Naughty tried to threaten her with some salad tongs, and Needsananny slipped on the floor and wet himself. To everyone's astonishment, she accepted all three &quotroposals". When questioned on the matter, she told reporters that she had always wanted a trophy husband, and now she has three.

randytheviking2
randytheviking2
647 posts
Peasant

Night Flight

wait for the engines to get up to speed then blast it outta the sky :-)

randytheviking2
randytheviking2
647 posts
Peasant

The Grandfather Clock

Its just a matter of time...

randytheviking2
randytheviking2
647 posts
Peasant

ANON Gets Pricked

one of the many dangers working in a spinning wheel prick factory

SSTG
SSTG
12,678 posts
Templar

The Grandfather Clock

Nice job Randy the Red! xD
randytheviking2
randytheviking2
647 posts
Peasant
randytheviking2
randytheviking2
647 posts
Peasant
SSTG
SSTG
12,678 posts
Templar

ECOCAR
The big car companies are against the idea.

Showing 3601-3615 of 4491