ForumsGamesSIEGE HERO & SIEGER custom levels

4488 374835
SSTG
SSTG
12,645 posts

Hi, I'm a big fan of this game and I like to create levels. Anyone who make playable levels is welcome to share the links here. You can also write a story about your creation if you like.

• 4,488 Replies
SSTG
SSTG
12,645 posts

READY, GET SET, GO!
This is an historic race between Vik Vikonnen and Olaf Olafsson.
Place your bet!

dpozegar
dpozegar
112 posts

Destroy Viking Army!
Simple level, there is only problem, because i have plenty of time to bring different joints back. I have to click 70 times to bring each joint back.

SSTG
SSTG
12,645 posts

Destroy Viking Army!

Cool army truck!
randytheviking2
randytheviking2
647 posts

the game isnt working right for me now, i play any level and it doesnt close out after I win, it just stays on the page and the score runs amuk, up into the millions... its not my computer, I checked that and all my system is updated... any one else having troubles?

dpozegar
dpozegar
112 posts

the game isnt working right for me now, i play any level and it doesnt close out after I win, it just stays on the page and the score runs amuk, up into the millions... its not my computer, I checked that and all my system is updated... any one else having troubles?

I dont have such troubles now. But I remember I have troubles like you almost two years ago. I shot all vikings, but then I had to wait for some minutes, game still didnt respond. i had to wait for some hours, then the game started working normal.
SSTG
SSTG
12,645 posts

SSTG GLASS TEST
Architect SSTG bought the patent from professor Vikingsky and started commercializing the reinforced glass panels.

He wanted a final test just to make sure.

SSTG
SSTG
12,645 posts

Anon has been banned by boppins.

SSTG
SSTG
12,645 posts

SUSPICIOUS VAN
I think the driver is a sicko, stop him before he harms those two hot bikini babes!
:O

SSTG
SSTG
12,645 posts

At HOME with VIKINGS
It started as a quiet evening.

SSTG
SSTG
12,645 posts

Come on people, now that the troll was banned, nobody else is creating. :O

SSTG
SSTG
12,645 posts

GIANT WHEAT FIELD
Chief: " Where did she go?!?"
Viking: " I dunno chief but I'm-I'm-I'm ATCHOO! I'm allergic to wheat!"

SSTG
SSTG
12,645 posts
SSTG
SSTG
12,645 posts

VIKING DAM
Chief: " Ha ha ha, we're going to starve that native girl! Her crop will die and her entire village will perish without water!"
:O

SSTG
SSTG
12,645 posts

POCAHONTAS' BALLISTA
Now that the dam was destroyed, it was time to finish the rest of the Viking army.

Dinkleberg1958
Dinkleberg1958
29 posts

Hey SSTG, its me randytheviking2, I was hacked and couldnt get on the game at all so I made a new account

Showing 3631-3645 of 4488