4,755 posts
King

https://www.belabel.es/motivy/big/1681_picture.png

Can I join your Quidditch team?

Yellowcat
Yellowcat
2,869 posts
Treasurer

No, but MIT, UCSD, and Stanford have Quidditch teams you can join.

Dead Thread, or Bed Head?

lozerfac3
lozerfac3
978 posts
Farmer

Green Beans

What's the opposite of East?

PLGuy
PLGuy
4,755 posts
King

That I believe is East as well - just keep going East and if you go far enough you'll find out that on the opposite site of East is East as well *being immensely proud*

Numanuma iei, numanumanuma iei?

Yellowcat
Yellowcat
2,869 posts
Treasurer

Yes, I do name the name.

Proudness = Pride?

PLGuy
PLGuy
4,755 posts
King

No. Prudent = student.

When am I finally going to level up in Tetris?

sciller45
sciller45
2,854 posts
Justiciar

I think you level up when you stack all the blocks up to the top. It says gameover. It's a portmanteau of "game mover". It moves your game up one level.

Why is the third level better than the second one?

PLGuy
PLGuy
4,755 posts
King

Because the second one level is the same level for the second time. Not to mention that the first levels are always the easiest. And when something is too easy there is just no fun at all in it. And when you have to play the same too easy level even once more, say it's the third one level, you start asking yourself questions, tough questions, like: why do I have to waste my time on such an easy thing? After about the seventh and eighth one level (depends on a variety of factors which one exactly is this one) what was easy becomes tedious. I don't have to mention (but I will) that tedious tasks, no matter how easy they are, earn the title of difficult tasks, in terms of their monotonousness. It's almost or even exactly like with this one answer I'm giving right now. I mean try to read this one answer for the second, third and fourth time. Soon you'll start realising that even though the text might even become more clear to yo, and/or someone that accompanies you with reading it, it becomes harder to read in the end of the day (especially if it's becoming literally the end of the day, because the limited daylight you're facing at this moment is just another obstacle that makes reading even harder and more tedious) and that is thanks to the bottomless well of monotonousness, repetitiousness and overall humdrum accompanying every moment of this answer and this would-be (only in its own point of view, as if answers might have their own point of view, I hope that you and/or person that accompanies you with reading it might fancy such scenario, even though such idea might seem incredibly fantastic, unreal and even flamboyant) essay. But let's have a look on what are we dealing with right now, shall we? Why can't we transfer this sense that the task is too easy and monotonous into perception that in reality it is interesting in terms of how difficult it is with all its monotonousness, repetitiousness and overall humdrum?

TL;DR: I think that the second one level might be better if you leave your sanity behind.

https://imgur.com/bfvtCHP.gif

What is all this fuss all about?

lozerfac3
lozerfac3
978 posts
Farmer

I'm not sure, but it's sure hard to respond to.

Why do people hate spoilers?

PLGuy
PLGuy
4,755 posts
King

Because they think this is agrotuning.

Have you ever considered yourself as a beautiful butterfly wallowing in the moonlight?

charlesjoseph
charlesjoseph
287 posts
Herald

no

what is your gender?

lozerfac3
lozerfac3
978 posts
Farmer

I'm actually gender fluid.

How long should I microwave this corndog for?

Yellowcat
Yellowcat
2,869 posts
Treasurer

Well, you've been doing it for only 13 hours, so you need another 7 hours before it's done.

Why do I feel sad for something that I knew was going to happen and I prepared myself for?

armorplayergc
armorplayergc
16,463 posts
King

You feel sad because the thing you prepared for has barely happened, so you wasted time and effort preparing for it

WHY CAN'T I DO IT PERFECTLY?! HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TRY?! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Showing 5281-5295 of 5449