ForumsWEPRthe illuminati

80 28370
soldier7
soldier7
148 posts
Nomad

just think of it.. all the wars, all the media, part of the internet is owned by the Illuminati. before countries the was one world... one government... new world order. the collapsed and now the Illuminati want it again. here is a series that talks only about the music industry http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DikoLMfnEgE it has 11 parts. it just to open the eyes of some people. thanks
soldier7

• 80 Replies
nichodemus
nichodemus
14,981 posts
Grand Duke

Historically the name refers to the Bavarian Illuminati, an Enlightenment-era secret society founded on May 1, 1776.

I am SICK with having to deal with such half brain conspiracies. No solid evidence of the Illuminati infiltrating the government, no strong conviction. The video takes chunks of lyrics and somehow links them together as a conspiracy. That's the same as me taking Harry Potter and LOTR, choosing suitable passages and saying the Spaghetti Monster wants to rule the world.

zakyman
zakyman
1,631 posts
Peasant

This conspiracy theory is founded in lies, fairy tales, and mystic translations of unknown papers. The Illuminati WAS a society, however saying that they basically are the puppet masters behind society is complete balderdash (always wanted to use that word).

the Spaghetti Monster wants to rule the world.

HOW DARE YOU BLASHPEME AGAINST THE SPAGHETTI MONSTER!!!!
soldier7
soldier7
148 posts
Nomad

dont you understand that is the cover up... look if you belive in god (im not christian or jewish) then it will be easier to understand its very difficult if you dont belive in god. there is no strong conviton because everything is countered. you hve to try and understand all sides of story. the illuminati are the government they know everything you have to at least try really hard to understand and then make your opinion

zakyman
zakyman
1,631 posts
Peasant

First off all I fail in my post. I meant to say "blaspheme"

soldier7 if you honestly believe all of this stuff, than you need to go check into a mental hospital and get your head examned. Some hyperactive kids making an 11 part youtube series is not factual evidence that the Illuminati are even a society today. Please go learn some real knowledge.

MageGrayWolf
MageGrayWolf
9,470 posts
Farmer

dont you understand that is the cover up... look if you belive in god (im not christian or jewish) then it will be easier to understand its very difficult if you dont belive in god.

Other than they both require we accept unfounded claims to believe what does believing in god have to do with the Illuminati?
Kasic
Kasic
5,557 posts
Jester

look if you belive in god (im not christian or jewish) then it will be easier to understand its very difficult if you dont belive in god. there is no strong conviton because everything is countered. you hve to try and understand all sides of story.

I'm laughing so hard right now because it's soooo true. The Illuminate and God are both very similar concepts. Can't...stop...laughing.

dont you understand that is the cover up...

Sigh. Can you provide any proof whatsoever? A music video of random lyrics stitched together to fit what they want it to say doesn't mean anything. It's as stupid as playing music backwards to see if they're trying to brainwash you when you listen to it going forwards.
soldier7
soldier7
148 posts
Nomad

well no i didnt mean that because in some religions they belive in evil sprits and the devil and at least my theory of the illuminati is that they have connections to the devil
so if you dont belive in god and his angels and devil etc it will be slightly harder to belive

Kasic
Kasic
5,557 posts
Jester

well no i didnt mean that because in some religions they belive in evil sprits and the devil and at least my theory of the illuminati is that they have connections to the devil
so if you dont belive in god and his angels and devil etc it will be slightly harder to belive

Yeah, that's great and all.

Now, do you have any sources or proof that there is a secret organisation controlling the entire world, or are you just mindlessly blathering.
soldier7
soldier7
148 posts
Nomad

well did you check out the link? or are you just trolling about

Kasic
Kasic
5,557 posts
Jester

well did you check out the link? or are you just trolling about

I watched about half of it. I don't like music though, especially rap, so that video was especially irratating.

Other than that, it was just a bunch of songs about rain or related things. Whoop de do. There's only so many things to sing about in the world, and of course people are going to get ideas from songs they've heard before.

As for the claim as why so many people in the music industry end up with mental problems or addictions, it's because of the stress, pressure, and money to do whatever you want with. Same goes for actors. I don't see how that proves there's a world conspiracy.
nichodemus
nichodemus
14,981 posts
Grand Duke

Other than that, it was just a bunch of songs about rain or related things. Whoop de do. There's only so many things to sing about in the world, and of course people are going to get ideas from songs they've heard before.

And rap revolves around certain subjects. It's rather easy to misinterpret - giving you a chance to save some dignity here.
HahiHa
HahiHa
8,254 posts
Regent

(im not christian or jewish)

my theory of the illuminati is that they have connections to the devil

Dude, you can't pick chuncks of a belief that match your so-called 'theory' and throw the rest away. If you believe the devil exists, you also beleive god exists. And believing in god is something that requires blind faith; the illuminati, if they existed, wouldn't have anything holy to them, just a bunch of weird people, humans, and so there should be something you could show us that would convince us. Yet everything you have are wild speculations and pieces of random text put together so that it looks like a conspiration. Don't you know that you can &quotroove" anything if you try hard enough? Find anything if you only believe so? Get back on the ground, or rpesent us some real evidence, please.
Kasic
Kasic
5,557 posts
Jester

And rap revolves around certain subjects

I don't listen to music and I detest rap, but from what I know of it it's about troubles and problems and anger and such like that mostly.
nichodemus
nichodemus
14,981 posts
Grand Duke

Dude, you can't pick chuncks of a belief that match your so-called 'theory' and throw the rest away. If you believe the devil exists, you also beleive god exists. And believing in god is something that requires blind faith; the illuminati, if they existed, wouldn't have anything holy to them, just a bunch of weird people, humans, and so there should be something you could show us that would convince us. Yet everything you have are wild speculations and pieces of random text put together so that it looks like a conspiration. Don't you know that you can &quotroove" anything if you try hard enough? Find anything if you only believe so? Get back on the ground, or rpesent us some real evidence, please.

If he's going to quote Dan Brown, can we all do a tactical facepalm?

http://media.animevice.com/uploads/0/6551/298338-tactical_facepalm_super.jpg
Turtelman1234
Turtelman1234
2,914 posts
Nomad

If the Illuminati does exist, then they would probably all gather at the Bohemian Grove to plan things.

Showing 1-15 of 80