Forums

ForumsWorld Events, Politics, Religion, Etc.

the illuminati

Posted Oct 30, '11 at 12:37pm

Kasic

Kasic

5,590 posts

well did you check out the link? or are you just trolling about

I watched about half of it. I don't like music though, especially rap, so that video was especially irratating.

Other than that, it was just a bunch of songs about rain or related things. Whoop de do. There's only so many things to sing about in the world, and of course people are going to get ideas from songs they've heard before.

As for the claim as why so many people in the music industry end up with mental problems or addictions, it's because of the stress, pressure, and money to do whatever you want with. Same goes for actors. I don't see how that proves there's a world conspiracy.

Posted Oct 30, '11 at 12:41pm

nichodemus

nichodemus

12,164 posts

Knight

Other than that, it was just a bunch of songs about rain or related things. Whoop de do. There's only so many things to sing about in the world, and of course people are going to get ideas from songs they've heard before.

And rap revolves around certain subjects. It's rather easy to misinterpret - giving you a chance to save some dignity here.

Posted Oct 30, '11 at 12:42pm

HahiHa

HahiHa

5,079 posts

Knight

(im not christian or jewish)

my theory of the illuminati is that they have connections to the devil

Dude, you can't pick chuncks of a belief that match your so-called 'theory' and throw the rest away. If you believe the devil exists, you also beleive god exists. And believing in god is something that requires blind faith; the illuminati, if they existed, wouldn't have anything holy to them, just a bunch of weird people, humans, and so there should be something you could show us that would convince us. Yet everything you have are wild speculations and pieces of random text put together so that it looks like a conspiration. Don't you know that you can "proove" anything if you try hard enough? Find anything if you only believe so? Get back on the ground, or rpesent us some real evidence, please.

Posted Oct 30, '11 at 12:42pm

Kasic

Kasic

5,590 posts

And rap revolves around certain subjects

I don't listen to music and I detest rap, but from what I know of it it's about troubles and problems and anger and such like that mostly.

Posted Oct 30, '11 at 12:45pm

nichodemus

nichodemus

12,164 posts

Knight

Dude, you can't pick chuncks of a belief that match your so-called 'theory' and throw the rest away. If you believe the devil exists, you also beleive god exists. And believing in god is something that requires blind faith; the illuminati, if they existed, wouldn't have anything holy to them, just a bunch of weird people, humans, and so there should be something you could show us that would convince us. Yet everything you have are wild speculations and pieces of random text put together so that it looks like a conspiration. Don't you know that you can "proove" anything if you try hard enough? Find anything if you only believe so? Get back on the ground, or rpesent us some real evidence, please.

If he's going to quote Dan Brown, can we all do a tactical facepalm?

http://media.animevice.com/uploads/0/6551/298338-tactical_facepalm_super.jpg

Posted Oct 30, '11 at 1:16pm

Turtelman1234

Turtelman1234

1,008 posts

If the Illuminati does exist, then they would probably all gather at the Bohemian Grove to plan things.

Posted Oct 30, '11 at 2:45pm

Kasic

Kasic

5,590 posts

If the Illuminati does exist, then they would probably all gather at the Bohemian Grove to plan things.

I stupidity think my scarred brain.

On another note, I think Solider7 ran for the hills. Or just hasn't been on again yet.

Posted Oct 30, '11 at 4:11pm

thepunisher93

thepunisher93

1,859 posts

Look Homer Simpson farted,
this must b a sign from Illuminati to gas Al qaida

Posted Oct 30, '11 at 4:47pm

loloynage2

loloynage2

3,106 posts

Yea, let's give meaning to our lives and think we are special and smart by saying stupid crap. Because we can't do anything usefull. Illuminati taking over the world! The moon landing was fake! 9/11 was an inside job! I know everything! It's my duty to feel important!!!!!!

No but really, I read in a historical magazine that the illuminatis where pretty nice folks.

Posted Oct 30, '11 at 6:05pm

Turtelman1234

Turtelman1234

1,008 posts

I stupidity think my scarred brain.

What's that supposed to mean?

On another note, I think Solider7 ran for the hills. Or just hasn't been on again yet.

Probably ran for the hills, considering from his posts it didn't sound like he knew a whole about the Illuminati, to begin with.

Reply to the illuminati

You must be logged in to post a reply!