ForumsWEPRthe illuminati

80 28430
soldier7
soldier7
148 posts
Nomad

just think of it.. all the wars, all the media, part of the internet is owned by the Illuminati. before countries the was one world... one government... new world order. the collapsed and now the Illuminati want it again. here is a series that talks only about the music industry http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DikoLMfnEgE it has 11 parts. it just to open the eyes of some people. thanks
soldier7

• 80 Replies
Kasic
Kasic
5,556 posts
Jester

If the Illuminati does exist, then they would probably all gather at the Bohemian Grove to plan things.

I stupidity think my scarred brain.

On another note, I think Solider7 ran for the hills. Or just hasn't been on again yet.
thepunisher93
thepunisher93
1,825 posts
Nomad

Look Homer Simpson farted,
this must b a sign from Illuminati to gas Al qaida

loloynage2
loloynage2
4,211 posts
Peasant

Yea, let's give meaning to our lives and think we are special and smart by saying stupid crap. Because we can't do anything usefull. Illuminati taking over the world! The moon landing was fake! 9/11 was an inside job! I know everything! It's my duty to feel important!!!!!!

No but really, I read in a historical magazine that the illuminatis where pretty nice folks.

Turtelman1234
Turtelman1234
2,914 posts
Nomad

What's that supposed to mean?

On another note, I think Solider7 ran for the hills. Or just hasn't been on again yet.

Probably ran for the hills, considering from his posts it didn't sound like he knew a whole about the Illuminati, to begin with.
dair5
dair5
3,379 posts
Shepherd

I think stupidity scarred my brain.

Just a guess.

But I'm pretty sure the illuminati were just a group of people who didn't belive in the christian faith a long time ago. (I think). I don't know where people got that they were santainst who are taking over the world soon.
Kasic
Kasic
5,556 posts
Jester

What's that supposed to mean?

Just a guess.

A+ dair.

I don't know where people got that they were santainst who are taking over the world soon.

No idea either, although satanism is usually considered evil by people who have no idea what it is.
Turtelman1234
Turtelman1234
2,914 posts
Nomad

Well, if the Illuminati is what they're cracked up to be, wouldn't it be safe to assume that they would gather in a place where the most powerful people in the world go to make decisions on what to do with the world? Seems logical to me, considering that everyone says they want to establish a new world order, which could probably only be safely done through the meetings at the Bohemian Grove.
Kasic
Kasic
5,556 posts
Jester

Seems logical to me, considering that everyone says they want to establish a new world order, which could probably only be safely done through the meetings at the Bohemian Grove.

That's the thing with conspiracies. You can think up logical reasons for it, but it's just so insane that you really have to be brainwashed into believing it or just dumb.
Turtelman1234
Turtelman1234
2,914 posts
Nomad

That's the thing with conspiracies. You can think up logical reasons for it, but it's just so insane that you really have to be brainwashed into believing it or just dumb.

I never said I believed it, I said that if they do exist, they'd probably conduct their works through the meetings there. The most powerful men in the world go there to conduct business and other political matters. And most Illuminati members would probably be rich, considering that everyone accused of being a member has been a politician or famous music artists (The Beatles, Led Zeppelin, etc.) so they could definitely pay the $25,000 membership fee and they're in...if they exist, that is. It could actually just be a bunch of rich famous people playing golf and doing other things done at a country club. But nobody knows for sure because non-members aren't allowed within so many feet to it, cameras aren't allowed, and the place guarded by people in watch towers and people in cop cars guarding the road to it.
zakyman
zakyman
1,631 posts
Peasant

Hey, not saying that this proves anything, it's just really interesting.

copy and paste this URL into your address bar:

www.itanimulli.com

It's really cool

Kasic
Kasic
5,556 posts
Jester

Hey, not saying that this proves anything, it's just really interesting.
copy and paste this URL into your address bar:
www.itanimulli.com
It's really cool

What does that even have to do with the topic? I see that itanimulli can be re-lettered to spell illuminati and it brings you to the NSA homepage. Doesn't really do much though other than show they have a sense of humor.
CommanderPaladin
CommanderPaladin
1,531 posts
Nomad

For all their power, the Illuminati is not the most powerful secret society in the world. The Illuminati reports to/takes orders from an even more shadowy group known only as the Council of Seven.

I learned this on a tv series on the History Channel that deals with such mysteries. It's called "Decoded" and is hosted by one Brad Meltzer.

Masterforger
Masterforger
1,824 posts
Peasant

The "illuminati". Tuh. As if they have any real power. As if they aren't just another cult funded by directors and authors that want to incorporate them into their stories. Don't you find it odd how they're in so many stories and movies? They're just fanatics. It's the real powers one should be worried about

soldier7
soldier7
148 posts
Nomad

Probably ran for the hills, considering from his posts it didn't sound like he knew a whole about the Illuminati, to begin with.

no i havent run away

The "illuminati". Tuh. As if they have any real power. As if they aren't just another cult funded by directors and authors that want to incorporate them into their stories. Don't you find it odd how they're in so many stories and movies? They're just fanatics. It's the real powers one should be worried about

exactly the higher ups i belive some of the ancient Egyptians were illuminati. you know the pyramid with they eye? yes some proof there also ( i dont know what substance it was) why was the top of some pyramids built whith gold or something like that. i think its because that reperesents the higher ups and those are the real powers master forger talks about
nichodemus
nichodemus
14,987 posts
Grand Duke

exactly the higher ups i belive some of the ancient Egyptians were illuminati. you know the pyramid with they eye? yes some proof there also ( i dont know what substance it was) why was the top of some pyramids built whith gold or something like that. i think its because that reperesents the higher ups and those are the real powers master forger talks about

Wait...first please type in sentences that are grammatically comprehensible. Secondly, the Illuminati were historically a society founded in the 18th century. No where near the time of the Egyptians.

And no, I don't know any pyramids with eyes. Be more specific. Also, be more specific with the ''roof'' because it seems to me you're throwing fluff about.
Showing 16-30 of 80