ForumsWEPRthe illuminati

80 28366
soldier7
soldier7
148 posts
Nomad

just think of it.. all the wars, all the media, part of the internet is owned by the Illuminati. before countries the was one world... one government... new world order. the collapsed and now the Illuminati want it again. here is a series that talks only about the music industry http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DikoLMfnEgE it has 11 parts. it just to open the eyes of some people. thanks
soldier7

• 80 Replies
glaceonex23
glaceonex23
425 posts
Nomad

you know the pyramid with the eye

Maybe the &quotyramid with an eye" the one he's talking about is the pyramid in the dollar. And also, how did you even found out that the Ancient Egyptians were the Illuminati?You have to gonna show us some proof.
nichodemus
nichodemus
14,981 posts
Grand Duke

Maybe the &quotyramid with an eye" the one he's talking about is the pyramid in the dollar. And also, how did you even found out that the Ancient Egyptians were the Illuminati?You have to gonna show us some proof.

Something that really isn't forthcoming.
nichodemus
nichodemus
14,981 posts
Grand Duke

You know what guys....I can find one of the sources where all these ridiculous theories are coming from.

soldier7
soldier7
148 posts
Nomad

And no, I don't know any pyramids with eyes. Be more specific. Also, be more specific with the ''roof'' because it seems to me you're throwing fluff about.

look on the back of the 1 dollar bill. you will find there is a pyramid with an eye on top. secondly if you ever play COD MW2 there is a perk called sit rep which allows you to sense clay-mores. look at it closely and it will have resemblance of a pyramid and an eye on top.

Wait...first please type in sentences that are grammatically comprehensible. Secondly, the Illuminati were historically a society founded in the 18th century. No where near the time of the Egyptians.

you still have the close mindedness to not try and think about what i said and others too. the Illuminati are a secret society, they have power and money and potentially own the US government (i said potentially and no i dont have proof but only circumstantial proof). they are like the CIA. dont you think they would go to great lengths to find cover ups? eg. the crash at Roswell 1947( if you dont know look it up0. many years later the CIA released the MJ12 majestic 12 documents. they are so called "declassified" files but many believe it was misinformation to make the hippies shut up and the investigators to back off. personally i dont believe in it but i believe that the 18th centuary story was misinformation to put people off.
nichodemus
nichodemus
14,981 posts
Grand Duke

look on the back of the 1 dollar bill. you will find there is a pyramid with an eye on top. secondly if you ever play COD MW2 there is a perk called sit rep which allows you to sense clay-mores. look at it closely and it will have resemblance of a pyramid and an eye on top.

I'm not an American. Also, just because it appears in a computer game, don't you think it's a little stretched to claim anything?

you still have the close mindedness to not try and think about what i said and others too. the Illuminati are a secret society, they have power and money and potentially own the US government (i said potentially and no i dont have proof but only circumstantial proof). they are like the CIA. dont you think they would go to great lengths to find cover ups? eg. the crash at Roswell 1947( if you dont know look it up0. many years later the CIA released the MJ12 majestic 12 documents. they are so called "declassified" files but many believe it was misinformation to make the hippies shut up and the investigators to back off. personally i dont believe in it but i believe that the 18th centuary story was misinformation to put people off.

Prove it. Simply put, you are not offering up any substantial proof to convince anyone. And no, please do not assume that I am in anyway close minded. I would be happy to accept the theory if and only if there is good evidence.

Yes I know about the so called Majestic 12 documents. None of them have proven to be 100% genuine. Also, have you considered more mundane theories about Roswell? Like the official cause, a military project crash. There's no reason to doubt it.
JimmyDimples
JimmyDimples
74 posts
Blacksmith

Illuminati? Wasn't that a wine that was advertised with disco music in the 1980s?

glaceonex23
glaceonex23
425 posts
Nomad

Wait, what are you trying to say? I really don't even get it. Documents? CIA? What's the connection of CIA to the Illuminati? This is way too far in the topic.O_O The devil you should worry about, not the Illuminati..
soldier7
soldier7
148 posts
Nomad

You know what guys....I can find one of the sources where all these ridiculous theories are coming from.

again to put people off. and again you have to really try to see where people are coming from.

ok i see that people are getting confused. basically in the religion of islam near the day of judgment someone called the dajall :
will come and he will only have ONE EYE. the eye of horus. for those sensitive to islam or have islamaphobia check out this site http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthread.php?215463-The-Illuminati-Awaiting-Dajjal.
it talksabout the eye so no nichodemus its all a game of misinformation
glaceonex23
glaceonex23
425 posts
Nomad

Illuminati? Wasn't that a wine that was advertised with disco music in the 1980s?

It's some kind of group that is an Anti-Christ organization

again to put people off. and again you have to really try to see where people are coming from.

ok i see that people are getting confused. basically in the religion of islam near the day of judgment someone called the dajall //www.ummah.com/forum/showthread.p ⦠ing-Dajjal
will come and he will only have ONE EYE. the eye of horus. for those sensitive to islam or have islamaphobia check out this site http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthread.p ⦠jal.
it talksabout the eye so no nichodemus its all a game of misinformation

I know Islam worships ONLY one God and that is Allah, but how did the Muslims go to the Ancient Egyptian religion that is Horus? Better star reading the wikipedia. Here's somethin' bout' Horus:
[url=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Horus]
nichodemus
nichodemus
14,981 posts
Grand Duke

Firstly the source you gave me is a Forum. Anyone can post there; it has more loopholes than Wiki. Credible? No.

Secondly, you keep throwing up random subjects, first it's Cod then it's Egyptians then it's Islam. LINK it. Don't JUMP. Because the way you're going it seems to me you have no clue how to even argue.

soldier7
soldier7
148 posts
Nomad

Wait, what are you trying to say? I really don't even get it. Documents? CIA? What's the connection of CIA to the Illuminati? This is way too far in the topic.O_O The devil you should worry about, not the Illuminati..

im giving an example try to read properly.

I'm not an American. Also, just because it appears in a computer game, don't you think it's a little stretched to claim anything?

well i stated in my fit post, the Illuminati control the media like video games and such
nichodemus
nichodemus
14,981 posts
Grand Duke

well i stated in my fit post, the Illuminati control the media like video games and such

And as stated in my post. Proof. It. Proof that they control such things.
glaceonex23
glaceonex23
425 posts
Nomad

Proof please!
http://awesomemyspacecomments.com/1/animals/cats/622.jpg

soldier7
soldier7
148 posts
Nomad

Secondly, you keep throwing up random subjects, first it's Cod then it's Egyptians then it's Islam. LINK it. Don't JUMP. Because the way you're going it seems to me you have no clue how to even argue.

egyptians worshiped horus or the dajjal/anti christ. how come they knew that? islam was introduced far later. also why is there one eye not two, clearly we are human and we have two eyes. what does the eye symbolise? can anyone answer that?
soldier7
soldier7
148 posts
Nomad

And as stated in my post. Proof. It. Proof that they control such things.

look i have no direct proof i should have stated that. but it does seem weird that something on a dollar bill is in a video game.
Showing 31-45 of 80