ForumsForum GamesProtecht

79 16991
Awesomesauce806
Awesomesauce806
212 posts
Nomad

Here's how the game is played:
I'll give you some statistics. You will have five points to choose your stats. (ex Strength, Luck, Security, Intelligence)
Example:

(Name)
Strength:x
Intelligence:x
Security:x
Strategy:x
Survival:x
Fitness:x

So here's the backstory:
Year:2012
Planet:Earth
You are a survivor. Most of the planet died as soon as the f****** missile hit. The entire face of the planet wiped clean like this:_____________________________. That's what "Earth" looks like now. One second, you were fine, the next, you were on the ground, writhing in pain as the radiation inched up your body. Then, suddenly, a Protecht mothership was flooding the world with light...
You need to make a new world. You are the new member of Protecht, a survivalist group trying to regain stability on this planet. Make a home, protect it, and make new technology!

• 79 Replies
Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,321 posts
Treasurer

Patrick2011
Strength: 1 (+2 from armatar)
Intelligence: 2
Security: 0
Strategy: 2
Survival: 0
Fitness: 0
Materials:
Iron Pipe
One 2x4
One Piece of Coal

If there is a forest area nearby, I go there to look for materials.

TDOG422
TDOG422
528 posts
Shepherd

true there is no map, but you should pick a simple spot to have your shelter i.e a beach then make up stuff around you like a beach house ( you could even make places your new shelter). and acualy you should have 1 extra survival point.

Awesomesauce806
Awesomesauce806
212 posts
Nomad

TDOG422 is right, we should do the sheet his way.

TDOG422
TDOG422
528 posts
Shepherd

Oh dude I'm making a list for all the stats and what they do with more points for them. And how 'bout every night you can ether try to kill a wave of enemies or just fall asleep for the night. plus I'm working on a thing that shows your health, how much damage each enemy does, a health stat, and maby a cupple other things-i don't remember

Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,321 posts
Treasurer

acualy you should have 1 extra survival point.

Is that an additional bonus for my armatar or are you recommending that I put a point in survival?
TDOG422
TDOG422
528 posts
Shepherd

additional for armatar

TDOG422
TDOG422
528 posts
Shepherd

mrs nice guy you don't need to put the lines, i just like doing that. And what type of shelter.

Awesomesauce806
Awesomesauce806
212 posts
Nomad

@TDOG422

And how about every night you can either try to kill a wave of enemies or just fall asleep for the night.

Okay.
I'm working on a thing that shows your health.

Is this a health bar, or a stat?
TDOG422
TDOG422
528 posts
Shepherd

health bar. oh and I'm almost done with the fitness stat sheet and what u use them for, so now i only have-every other stat...god...

Awesomesauce806
Awesomesauce806
212 posts
Nomad

Okay. Let me know if you need help with that!

TDOG422
TDOG422
528 posts
Shepherd

well, I'm kind of making on a piece of paper then I'm gonna transfer it to my file of here after. so that probably won't work. but at least you get to see this:

[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VyT2jB1zv4M]

haha this guy is so funny. but most of his videos he's A LOT more calm.

TDOG422
TDOG422
528 posts
Shepherd

oh woops. just go to this. hahaha beer...

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=top+ten+reasons+you+should+drink+beer&aq=f

Awesomesauce806
Awesomesauce806
212 posts
Nomad

Dude it still doesn't work! Although I spent an hour manually typing it in and it's hilarious!

Marius2323
Marius2323
199 posts
Nomad
TDOG422
TDOG422
528 posts
Shepherd

haha thanks!

Showing 46-60 of 79