saskue/sakura
saskue/tenten

What's your opinion?

• 6 Replies
Karoc
Karoc
433 posts
Nomad

Naruto/Sakura its already a couple in Shippuden just about... Saskue is not going to get a girlfriend hes to evil and is going to die in future episodes if you haven't seen them yet..

152 posts
Nomad

naruto dies too

darkblust
darkblust
161 posts
Nomad

i dont watch naruto,i wathc bleach!!!('_'

Wolfelord
Wolfelord
77 posts
Nomad

Sasuke's going to be destroyed by itachi but sakura will try to stop itachi and will get killed trying to block the attack. that will have naruto all weepy and stuff and hinata will comfort him or somethin and then them two will be a couple. that is my prediction. you forgot to mention shikimaru and temari in this. it's pretty much assured that they will be a couple.
I'm not that updated anymore tho. stopped where sasuke is just starting fighting itachi and getting his but wooped.

sonnymasta
sonnymasta
294 posts
Peasant

Look people itachi is dead and he cares about sasuke he just wanted him to get stronger and just about when itachi is going to die itachi gave his eye powers to sasuke giving him the mangekyou I saw all of the episodes starting from when sasuke killed orochimaru

deathwish
deathwish
16 posts
Nomad

where have you seen these episodes sonny because the last time i looked the episodes your talking about aren't out yet.

Showing 1-6 of 6