ForumsSupport Forum[necro][Answered] Email verification

13 9743
greented
greented
4 posts
Nomad

Hello, I made an account yesterday, username FiveTigerGeneral, and I verified my email yesterday. Today I tried to login, but it says my email is not verified yet. I went to the verify link again in my email, but it said my verification key is incorrect. Can someone help?

• 13 Replies
greented
greented
4 posts
Nomad

Also, is it possible to delete this greented account after?

Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,321 posts
Treasurer

Also, is it possible to delete this greented account after?

Accounts cannot be deleted, but you can request a perma-ban by contacting this user.
greented
greented
4 posts
Nomad

Nevermind about the banning of account then, but I still need help with the email verification.

acmed
acmed
3,518 posts
Nomad

You should still contact jroyster22 as pointed out by Patrick. His email is jroyster@armorgames.com. Ask him for another verification and try again.

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,987 posts
Grand Duke

Hello, I made an account yesterday, username FiveTigerGeneral, and I verified my email yesterday. Today I tried to login, but it says my email is not verified yet. I went to the verify link again in my email, but it said my verification key is incorrect. Can someone help?

So how did you get this account? As far as I know you can only have one account per email.
DarkfireinEyes
DarkfireinEyes
4 posts
Nomad

Maybe you should create another account and try again, my friend.

greented
greented
4 posts
Nomad

I have 2 emails

acmed
acmed
3,518 posts
Nomad

I have 2 emails

Use the email you signed up with for your original account, and then email Justin, as I pointed out before.
jroyster22
jroyster22
756 posts
Peasant

Greented,

The wrong email was given above. Email me at support@armorgames.com

Zephyr_13
Zephyr_13
6 posts
Peasant

Can I get some help also? I can't also get my account validated. My account can't get some approval from them. It's taking too long and I got an important matter that needs help from them about my TLSZ acc.

Need help about approval...

Zephyr_13
Zephyr_13
6 posts
Peasant

no response at ALL

MacII
MacII
1,315 posts
Shepherd

no response at ALL

1. You revived an old thread to ask your question.

2. You asked over the weekend, when the staff is mostly off and member traffic, too, is generally slow here.

3. Similar questions have been asked just recently, they must have been on the forum page you were looking at to post your query.

4. Things sometimes don't get answered, or not as swiftly or in the way you might wish for. Stuff happens.

my TLSZ acc

You should really ask it of them, ArmorGames has no control I believe over those accounts.
FynalSlash137
FynalSlash137
1 posts
Peasant

I didn't find a send verification link on the profile... where one should be.. so I guess I also need another sent, please.

Showing 1-13 of 13