ForumsSupport ForumRaze 2 Problem

13 5672
fxsantazo
fxsantazo
24 posts
Nomad

PLEASE HELP

My Raze 2 doesn't load my account. Either it rejects my AG account if I log in or it accepts my account BUT it hangs.

If I can't log in, can I just have my Raze 2 database wiped clean so I can just play it over again form the start? I have been trying to play it again since it started hanging over a week ago.

• 13 Replies
invalid777
invalid777
2,074 posts
Nomad

1) Are you sure you have the correct username and password entered? If you forgot it, contact an administrator.
2) If Raze 2 does accept your account but the loading data thing just stays there, then just wait for it (?). That's what I did one time, and it eventually loaded.

Skar5
Skar5
9 posts
Nomad

hi, this is slightly of topic but can you wipe clean the memory on Raze2 on the online account? i have nearly completed the game but i am getting bored and want to start again (Properly- original weapons, original equipment etc).
Please reply

daleks
daleks
3,770 posts
Chamberlain

can you wipe clean the memory on Raze2 on the online account?

I don't think you can wipe an online account.

You could though just not log in to the game. Then the data would be stored on your computer. If you wanted to start over then you could just clear your cookies and the data would be wiped from your computer.
invalid777
invalid777
2,074 posts
Nomad

hi, this is slightly of topic but can you wipe clean the memory on Raze2 on the online account? i have nearly completed the game but i am getting bored and want to start again (Properly- original weapons, original equipment etc).

Actually I think you can by clearing the Adobe Flash Player storage thingy; or something like that.
fxsantazo
fxsantazo
24 posts
Nomad

thanks for the suggestions. anyway, I started loading it again.

@Invalid777: ok. I'll try waiting for it.

fxsantazo
fxsantazo
24 posts
Nomad

ok this is wierd. Well, at least i got to log in. but I was supposed to be half way the Alien Campaign. I went back to the 3rd to the last mission in Human Campaign. anyways, at least I didn't have to go back to the start. RAZE 2 IS STILL THE BEST!

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,981 posts
Grand Duke

Use a different browser with a new account? Or is the database stored on our computers?

Evidently I don't play enough games.

Skar5
Skar5
9 posts
Nomad

thanks
i'll just play offline then

SilverFlash
SilverFlash
57 posts
Nomad

thanks
i'll just play offline then

Skar5L how do u play it offline. plz tell me
DrViruz
DrViruz
27 posts
Nomad

If you dont have AG account in the AG website the game you play will be gone makeIf you have AG account in the AG website you can save the game
sure you put your password or username correct!

wkwkwkwk1
wkwkwkwk1
1 posts
Nomad

I was almost finishing raze 2, I was on the last level. When I logged in, I lost my info! Also, today I entered the game logged off, and I saw lots of lines and squares saying: Jump, double jump, ko, h, double damage, etc... wtf?

mizomostafamohamed
mizomostafamohamed
30 posts
Nomad

my memory in raze 2 all has been deleted i dont know why

antlion221
antlion221
1 posts
Nomad

I can only shoot one time then i have to pause it then un pause it to shoot one more time etc.This happens on Rase1 to. Any solutions?

Showing 1-13 of 13