ForumsWEPR9 9 9

19 7651
mdv96
mdv96
1,017 posts
Nomad

9 9 9

Im sure we all heard of it, Herman Cain's 9 9 9 economic plan. The most appealing part of this to me is the 9% flat business tax. We (america) are the idiots who have a crushing 39% tax under the Obama regime. With a 39% business tax, is it a question why american businesses are going overseas? They have 2 choices:
1. Stay and go out of business
or
2. Leave and stay in business

With the 9% tax, not only will our businesses come home, but other foreign based businesses will come to america. I think this plan will thrust our country out of the recession. It will be far more effective (in a good way) than anything Obama has done so far for the economy.

What do you think?

• 19 Replies
Moe
Moe
1,715 posts
Blacksmith

And that they pay the employees right? If the rich keep getting taxed they may have to fire some of their employees and so more people end up having no job.

And we need to teach then not to be so greedy. Those people who have millions could support themselves and their families for generations, they don't need more.
KMRaider
KMRaider
197 posts
Scribe

You do know that most of the bussines owners are rich right?
And that they pay the employees right? If the rich keep getting taxed they may have to fire some of their employees and so more people end up having no job.

The average CEO pay is 11.4 million dollars. I'm pretty sure they could handle a pay cut, seeing as nearly everyone else lives off just a fraction of that. If they fire their employees it is only because of their greed.
partydevil
partydevil
5,132 posts
Jester

You do know that most of the bussines owners are rich right?

employees are payed from the business money not the owners money.
taxing rich people will not leed to business going down. taxing the business however can leed to some business going down.

it will only result in less people wanting to become a boss because it wont pay of that good anymore when they get taxed more.
brian987987
brian987987
16 posts
Nomad

9 9 9 plan is a horrible idea because you would be paying 2 sales taxes . 1 at the state level and a federal sales tax .

Showing 16-19 of 19