1 posts
Nomad

So what do you think about game?

• 102 Replies
Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,321 posts
Treasurer

The game in question is in Beta. To play it, click here. It used to be available only via site news, but it now has a game ID (12525 to be specific).

DubeP
DubeP
1 posts
Nomad

The game lags after 6-10 waves? fps 0-1 ))))

kaorisaeba
kaorisaeba
16 posts
Shepherd

Players have lag and I think points exp are too big for us,400 exp for lvl 1 TT

buldu
buldu
54 posts
Peasant

lotsa lag,hosts can't kick (i just want to play a 15+ game!), and a minimap would be fine.

tom0000009
tom0000009
1,308 posts
Peasant

To much lag and I think the knight needs some improvement.

ShoryukenMaster
ShoryukenMaster
13 posts
Nomad

The game would be awesome if it didn't freeze every second. And the one time I thought I had a pretty decent connection the game is disconnected and lost.

._. they better fix that

Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,507 posts
Jester

I'm going to say there's a helluva lot of lag just because of the helluva lot of users that came in from B1.4 to B1.5. The next beta version may essentially be where the lag is reduced. Louissi probably just needs to add more power to the servers, add more servers, something-programmer-language-y.

I think points exp are too big for us,400 exp for lvl 1 TT

From 61-62 is ~40,000 XP. It takes 1,000,000 XP to get to level 50. I think that 400 XP is a little small now

I think the knight needs some improvement.

Knight has the largest damage, largest health (more than the castle itself!) fastest attack speed, can instant-kill his enemies with Rage, and can move quickly with Dash. If anything, the Knight is higher-classed.
Daikenkini
Daikenkini
12 posts
Nomad

No he is kind of right, the Knight actually is underpowered. You can only compare him with the archer, who is much stronger than the Knight.

The mage supports them both equally. No matter who his target with heal is. However, the mage often follows the knight to back him up as he's melee.

So yeah, I'd say weaken the archer, strengthen the Knight, weaken the mage / adjust his spells so that lane switches can have a sense.

1. Archer
2. Mage
3. Knight

I came to this conclusion when making the last castle spotlights.

badboy97777
badboy97777
16 posts
Nomad

The knight is good, just at low levels he is bad since you won't have a lot skill points to spend. But still the knight could use a little more damage.
The archer is kinda stronger than the knight in my opinion and the mage is overpowered.
I soloed with the mage wave 13-17 (level 23). With knight I wouldn't get past wave 16 and with ranger the castle would've died.

Anyway, the mage should be epic in healing or overpowered in damage, at the moment it is both, but still this is just my view of the game.

It's still a great game though, also nice game play. Also a kick option for hosters would be handy...

tom0000009
tom0000009
1,308 posts
Peasant

Yay, I started a discussion! Anyways, the knight is a melee unit meaning it will take the most hits. The archer and Mage are ranged units so that means they can kill enemies without taking a hit while the knight always takes some pain whenever it engages an enemy. The knight is the one who receives the most damage so the knight is the one who will die first unless the archer or mage let themselves get hurt.

trying
trying
467 posts
Bard

Once you level up and get rage with the healing effect then the knight gets pretty strong and doesnt need to rely on the mage

badboy97777
badboy97777
16 posts
Nomad

Knight is useless without mage, the 15 heal a second won't fix up 15+dmg a sec... just simple calculations. Ranger won't even get involved to close combat same goes for the mager. But high level magers can also tank like a knight, they can heal about 30-50hp a sec without power ups.

niko2003
niko2003
4 posts
Nomad

plase add kick to somebody. i host game, add only level 5+, and hero#xxx witch zero level.

like this:
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/259/lastcastle.png/
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/259/lastcastle.png/

trying
trying
467 posts
Bard

The thing is that knights will pretty much instantly get the pickups from the things they kill so as long as your luck isnt too bad you can maintain a decent health level

Razerules
Razerules
4,049 posts
Nomad

I hate that they reduced the Dmg On the Archer and Mage and added that 1 Point into Dmg Is 1+ Dmg...And yet they increase The Enemies Health..
I am lvl 16 and All my points go into Dmg...From Dmg 6(Archer) I spend all the points to Dmg 20...And have 1 Point Extra...
Thats the Main thing what sucks for me...And the Lag

Also A new Class Would be nice...Maybe another Melee Unit like...A Cavalry Unit...Which would be Fast and Maybe have a Dmg of 14...
Sounds Fair

Or maybe A siege Class...Like A Catapult which would maybe Sling Rocks at enemies doing maybe...10 Dmg...But Of course it would be Splash Dmg

Showing 1-15 of 102