ForumsForum GamesWorld War 3 Political Simulation

28 21512
WorstSniper
WorstSniper
1,471 posts
Nomad

World War 3 Political Simulation
I haven't had a good running forum game for a while. The past few ones I did had potential but I never really went on with them. But anyways, here is another one. (Yes, it's practically a remake of another one of my WW3 games.) P.S THIS GAME IS NOT ENTIRELY REALISTIC

Storyline
It is the year 2012. In early January, Israel and Iran had a serious conflict. It spread out, with United States taking side of Israel. Threatening Iran with attacks, Iran seeks to Russia for help. The four countries break out, along with Serbia joining with Russia in the middle of the war.

In Eastern Asia, conflicts rise as well. North Korea decides to make their move and launched an attack on South Korea. The two break out in a missile warfare, continuing on and interesting the USA. The USA takes South Korea's side against North Korea. China worried with a possible nuclear attack from North Korea, they decide to secretly stick with USA. However, as the conflicts rise and rise they were strained to publicly take a side. They joined USA.

Britain seeing USA in their current conflict, they decide to join in with regular naval battles and bombings. France seeing their allies in this, decide to join in as well. Australia and Canada having very strong ties with Britain, also join in with their naval forces.

In the Middle East, Afghanistan was deciding to take a side. With their relations already decreasing with USA and rising with Russia's, they decide to join the latter.

Country Sheet
National Stability: (I will put depending on country)
Allies: (I will put)
Enemies: (I will put)
Treaties and Organizations: (I will put)
Faction: (Pick one or none)
Weapons of Mass Destruction: (I will put)

Major Countries
These are recommended for players who want to quickly jump into action. (These are based on a default storyline I have)

Russia
United States of America
Britain
North Korea
South Korea
China
Japan
Iran
Israel
Afghanistan
Canada
Australia

Factions

The Blue Army - The resistance, main countries are Britain, China, and USA.

Massif's Army - The aggressors, main countries are North Korea, Iran, and Russia.

The Common Army - The somewhat neutral ones who got into this war somehow.

Blue Army - Starting Countries
Britain
United States of America
Canada
Australia
France
South Korea
Israel
China

Massif's Army - Starting Countries
Russia
Serbia
North Korea
Iran
Afghanistan

Common Army - Starting Countries
None

2 PEOPLE ONLY (Sorry)

http://i42.tinypic.com/25zqe50.png

• 28 Replies
Garriss
Garriss
1,023 posts
Nomad

National Stability:
Allies:
Enemies:
Treaties and Organizations:
Faction: Common Army
Weapons of Mass Destruction:

Razerules
Razerules
4,049 posts
Nomad

National Stability: (I will put depending on country)
Allies: (I will put)
Enemies: (I will put)
Treaties and Organizations: (I will put)
Faction:Blue Army
Weapons of Mass Destruction: (I will put)

I choosed America Cause they has Nukes :3

WorstSniper
WorstSniper
1,471 posts
Nomad

National Stability: 70.00%
Allies: USA, Australia, Brazil, Brunei, Canada, Croatia, East Timor, France, Greece, Iran, Ireland, Israel, Japan, Mexico, Netherlands, New Zealand, Papua New Guinea, South Korea, Britain, Vietnam
Enemies: China
Treaties and Organizations: United Nations
Faction: Common Army
Weapons of Mass Destruction: None

You the first in the Common Army. With the United States in the war, your closest ally, you start to think to maybe join their faction instead. Your country is also under threat of attack by Massif's Army.
-----------------------------------------------------------

National Stability: 80.00%
Allies: Philippines, Britain, France, Canada, Israel, Mexico, South Korea, Australia, Kiribati, Micronesia, Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Uruguay, Japan, Germany, Greece, Ireland, Italy, Romania,
Enemies: Cuba, Iran, North Korea, Pakistan
Treaties and Organizations: NATO, United Nations, SORT Limited Nuclear Weapons Treaty
Faction: Blue Army
Weapons of Mass Destruction: Atomic Bomb, Intercontinential Ballistic Missile, M134 Poisonous Gas Missile, Hydrogen Bomb

You are the new president of the United States. You are in a time of war, and your country is having doubts about you already. You are fighting in both Korea and the Middle East. Your forces are shrinking by the minute as the Massif's Army rises.
------------------------------------------------------------

Note: You can always change factions, however this can be dangerous.

WorstSniper
WorstSniper
1,471 posts
Nomad

[img]http://i41.tinypic.com/2v1arld.png[img]
Update map also.

WorstSniper
WorstSniper
1,471 posts
Nomad

http://i41.tinypic.com/2v1arld.png
Fail.

Razerules
Razerules
4,049 posts
Nomad

Allies: Philippines, Britain, France, Canada, Israel, Mexico, South Korea, Australia, Kiribati, Micronesia, Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Uruguay, Japan, Germany, Greece, Ireland, Italy, Romania,
Treaties and Organizations: NATO, United Nations, SORT Limited Nuclear Weapons Treaty
Weapons of Mass Destruction: Atomic Bomb, Intercontinential Ballistic Missile, M134 Poisonous Gas Missile, Hydrogen Bomb

First of all...
I try to use Radio Stations and other Media Stuff and Try to use that to recruit more Soliders...
Also..
To have a bit more Land...I send some Soliders down to Mexica...
First we try to Ask them to Join us(The Blue army Faction)
If they agree we give them some simple weapons for there protection...

Then I send in 3 Nuclear Bombs On russia...
One at Moskva(West Side Of Russia).
At the Middle of russia and at the East Of russia.

That will kill alot of there soliders and civilians..
And the Radiation will poison most of Russia...

ALSO
Before all that I tell China that we are sending some Nukes over at Russia..
I also tell them to make Nuke Shelters and stuff to protect them.

WorstSniper
WorstSniper
1,471 posts
Nomad

The radio recruitment technique is in effect, and more soldiers are coming in. You also ask for Mexico to join the Blue Army. They agree and join you in the war in the Middle East.

Also, what kinds of nuclear bombs do you wish to send? Also remember that using nuclear bombs is a very dangerous choice, especially on Russia. They would blow your captial to pieces (and practically your entire country). China begins construction of nuclear bomb shelters.

WorstSniper
WorstSniper
1,471 posts
Nomad

Mexico and New Zealand join the Blue Army.

http://i44.tinypic.com/2ufqept.png

Razerules
Razerules
4,049 posts
Nomad

Wait...Are you telling me Russia has more Nukes then Me?
OBJECTION!
The USA Has 40,000 More nukes then any Other country...And thats a FACT!

Also I choose the simple Atomic bomb...
But I wait a bit before Launching..
Let china get ready

P.S I saw what little countries are in Massif's Army..
You didn't put Orange on Serbia..
And you didn't put Orange on Korea..

WorstSniper
WorstSniper
1,471 posts
Nomad

Actually... USA only has about 300-500 more bombs than Russia, however their's are more powerful... Do you know how good they are at manufacturing bombs?

Yes I did Orange on North Korea. Yes I did put Blue on South Korea. Yes I did put Orange on Serbia (I think so.) Do you know your geography? Because that little island next to China and under Russia is Korea. -_-

You delay the Atomic Bombing until China is ready. Meanwhile, Russia declares some news to the world.

"The war with the United States has been quite short, however their forces are declining. It is time to use our newly manufactured F.O.A.B. This new missile had been tested just 5 years ago, and we say it is time for us to use it. After we use this, we hope there will no more conflict and no more use of brute force. Remember United States, you have a treaty you signed that you shall not overuse Nuclear Weaponry during warfare."

Razerules
Razerules
4,049 posts
Nomad

Gah...Hell to it...
I send about...Well...Those 300-500 Atomic Bombs at Russia...
Also...I do not care about Treaty..
Once they are dead...Well...They are dead
Hopefully my Atomic Bombs hit there Atomic Bomb...And make a Chain Reaction (FTW).

P.S You did not add Orange at Serbia

WorstSniper
WorstSniper
1,471 posts
Nomad

Without China even finishing, you send the 300-500 Atomic Bombs to Russia. They attack back with a massive Hydrogen Bomb, that spans nearly all of Eastern USA. Your captial is destroyed, but so are Russia's cities. You have violated the treaty, and you will be forced to disassemble your nuclear weapons. In addition to Russia's Hydrogen Bomb, they also send some ICBM's towards California and Northern Mexico. Russia declares,

"The damage is done, America. We DO NOT need this nuclear warfare. Let us prosper without destroying each other."

Razerules
Razerules
4,049 posts
Nomad

Ok...Ok...I quickly get ready some Anti-Missle/Nuke Stuff...And repel those Bombs...
Then I go and send a lot of researchers to research something that can be used for...Going really deep underground...
And some Underground colony stuff :/

Also...I tell to Russia:

"THATS FOR STEALING OUR VODKA!"

WorstSniper
WorstSniper
1,471 posts
Nomad

Nope, California and Northern Mexico are destroyed. The cities are razed and on fire. The buildings are rubble. Eastern America and South-Western America and Northern Mexico is a complete waste now. The researchers haste with underground equipment.

With you denying peace, Russian paratroopers are landing on your shores. They see that pretty much almost of your country is dead, so instead they head for the last few parts, Central USA and North-Western USA.

Italy and Greece tell you this, "Please do not continue this war. We need to build up our country but Russian troops are invading."

KAZAKHSTAN JOINS RUSSIA, USSR REFORMATION?
Russia and Kazakhstan have joined together territories, setting aside their past strains in relations. Some say they are starting the reformation of the USSR, which collapsed in 1991, but who knows?

http://i44.tinypic.com/k0ljdf.png

Razerules
Razerules
4,049 posts
Nomad

Lol wut...
I didn't say I Denied Peace...
I acctually want to accept peace :/

I just said "That was for stealing our Vodka" :/

Anyways...I say to them "I want Peace...But just a warning for the Future...Share some Vodka you got" :/

Showing 1-15 of 28