ForumsGame WalkthroughsRaze 2 Gun tips

36 18863
tom0000009
tom0000009
1,308 posts
Peasant

Well, Just post tips on how to use each gun's full potential.

• 36 Replies
DrViruz
DrViruz
27 posts
Nomad

well alien campaign 6-15 lvls are so hard man!

optimusinferior
optimusinferior
28 posts
Nomad

Grenade Launchers are **** because they take too long to detonate, however you're gonna need it at some point if you want the corplosion kill bonus or the haunted bonus.

Maybe, but if you feel like having some fun you can put the game on Mooncorpses, put all you enemies on super easy, grab a Rapid fire, and stick as many grenades as you can on one opponent. The corpse literally will go across the map and kill anyone it passes by.
optimusinferior
optimusinferior
28 posts
Nomad

Get Rapid Fire in the maps use the Ice Hunter and SHOOT- DONT STOP SHOOTING

and make sure to shoot in the direction youre not moving towards or you could easily kill yourself, and make sure Raze doesnt reflect it or youre dead.
soccerdude2
soccerdude2
1,673 posts
Shepherd

I think the shredder is definitely at its full potential in dome with rapid fire, but even then I prefer destroyer. Also, the default rocket launcher is the best, even with rapid fire, as long as you manage to not kill yourself.

optimusinferior
optimusinferior
28 posts
Nomad

Can't afford the Electro Bolt ): but it has extreme range and it splits and does three enemies damage or 1 or 3 more damage. Through walls too! Unfortunately, it costs too much and people usually settle for the Holy Grail which is a shame... ):

Electrobolt is overrated. Its damage sucks. Also, usually the enemies aren't dumb enough to all be together. Holy Grail, Pulsator,and .50cal are way better.
invalid777
invalid777
2,074 posts
Nomad

Electrobolt is overrated. Its damage sucks. Also, usually the enemies aren't dumb enough to all be together. Holy Grail, Pulsator,and .50cal are way better.

Agree/true; It's only good for small maps with lots of enemies. Don't know why that gun is even included in Raze 2.

I think the shredder is definitely at its full potential in dome with rapid fire

Definately; especially with lots of enemies. And, the rapid fire powerup comes back like after six seconds.

I prefer destroyer.

Overall, I think the destroyer is the best gun in the 'Heavies' gun category. Unless you're on the Dome map, then all the other weapons suck.
macfan1
macfan1
421 posts
Nomad

The weapons you should have for your arsenal is =

starter= ripper
sidearms= uzi
automatics= assault rifle
long range= railgun
explosive= rocket lancher (you can make an instant kill usually with non shielded enemies.)

tom0000009
tom0000009
1,308 posts
Peasant

The weapons you should have for your arsenal is =

starter= ripper
sidearms= uzi
automatics= assault rifle
long range= railgun
explosive= rocket lancher (you can make an instant kill usually with non shielded enemies.)

Not everyone has the same preferences macfan1. For example, I use the Ice Hunter. Not many other people seem to use it but I prefer using it over the starter rocket launcher unlike most people.
razemaniac1220
razemaniac1220
1 posts
Nomad

while using the sniper rifle it is good to be "cloaked" or invisibly to suprise your enemies, its also a good idea to be pearched on a high place to get a good veiw of the enemy, and of coarse have good aim or else you could die. also you should have a shield handy, just in case, i think the sniper is easy to handle and my personal favorite gun.
make sure not to waste your ammo because it doesnt have alot, try to go for the head for an insta-kill, and if you dont have a clear shot, dont take it.
have fun with the game.

Antique
Antique
6 posts
Nomad

ı love raze but ı can't go forward to 8. level
can you help me ?
please

Jsc1998
Jsc1998
12 posts
Peasant

"DO NOT use the Particle Cannon! It is rubbish and does littled damage other than the fire it is no good! It isn't worth it for the credits it's askin for! Plus u get no kill bonuses for using it, so don't get it for that reason either..." Personally, I find the Particle cannon usefull for getting Credits (Hot, hot, hot!) and is great for the last level on Alien campaign as it drains the raze soilder's health at a decent rate. I don't agree that it's rubbish, Just my opinion ;P

Parodoxgamer
Parodoxgamer
10 posts
Nomad

Not true that gun has got me loads of credits and is totally worth the amount of credits
macfan1
macfan1
421 posts
Nomad

I like the holy grail gun. Slow but deadly.

theawesomekid2
theawesomekid2
38 posts
Nomad

For some reason, all my friends at school talk on and on about how awesome the Acid Hound is. Well, it isn't. If you are using it, I advise you to shoot way higher than you want to hit because gravity pulls on this gun's bullets really hard. Also, another tip for the holy grail. When using it, always get the ultility extra ammo. Also, check out the link below to see how the holy grail can keep off waves of enimies.[url=http://http://razetwo.wikia.com/wiki/Interesting...#Rapid_reload]

theawesomekid2
theawesomekid2
38 posts
Nomad

Oops. Sorry. It was actually this. http://razetwo.wikia.com/wiki/Interesting...#Rapid_reload

Showing 16-30 of 36