ForumsGame Walkthroughs[Necro] Epic War 5 Strategy

3 21393
ultamatej
ultamatej
2 posts
Nomad

Hey Guys! This is only a strategy for the game not walktrought. I suggest you pick the Mage at the beginning because you get the centar spear thrower, they are your #1 Friend. Max them and Max Archers because these 2 will be your main attack force. Second use the Goblins because you can have up to 16 and they come back fast so its a distraction for your archers and spear throwers. The rest of your units is based on the map. When Vsing The Desert queen for example you dont want to use all fighting units because she will pumble you use archers, spear throwers, witches and something to distract her. NEVER USE YOUR HERO TO FIGHT #1 RULE! Use the mage in the beginning to just heal your units while they smash your foe! Ill post a walkthrought later if you request it. Ive beaten this game again and again and its by far the best in the series!

• 3 Replies
OoberxAllen
OoberxAllen
147 posts
Nomad

This is a pretty good strategy. I definitely agree about focusing on ranged units and people to protect them as well as never using the hero. Some higher tier enemies can make short work of him before you can heal. The only thing I would add is replaying levels for more skill is good to do and give accesories based on what the unit does and how much it will help them

kiraice
kiraice
57 posts
Nomad

Sad. I feel your "NEVER USE YOUR HERO TO FIGHT #1 RULE" is right in late game. Though I don't think focusing on any kind of units is right. Actually you'll need all of them in epic war 5.

Here is my last formation:

Hero: Skull Knight

1. White Tiger
Equipped with omega seal.

2. Paladin
Equipped with platinum armor.

3. Hell Raider
Equipped with platinum shield.

4. Black Dragon
Equipped with ring of strike.

5. Centaurion
Equipped with portable mjolnir.

6. Elf Hunter
Equipped with thunder rune.

Advantage:

Almost fit in every scenarios.

Disadvantage:

i. Slow from start. x3 speed fixed this issue. :3

ii. Trail 2 - There are only those high HP units could survive in front of the iron fortress. So in that battle I changed almost all units and insert what all I have in the unit page 3.

popsi79
popsi79
1 posts
Nomad

its a great game but some of the units are missing I wonder why.

Showing 1-3 of 3