Forums

ForumsForum Games

The Many Uses of OctoCan - The Best Canned Octopus In The World!

Posted Dec 5, '11 at 3:42pm

Riptizoid101

Riptizoid101

3,228 posts

53. Stealing

Ever tried to steal something, but just got caught every time? Well just open an OctoCan and watch the little critter pickpocket everybody! You'll never run out of things to use!

54. Trusty Friends

Don't have friends you can rely on? Just open an OctoCan, and he'll always keep your dearest secrets. In fact, it'll always be behind you! Oh OctoCan Can do anything!

Posted Dec 5, '11 at 3:46pm

Runescape124

Runescape124

91 posts

55. Librarean

Need a break from your job at the library? Pop open a can of OctoCan, and you can sit back and relax, while your "replacement" handles 8 bratty kids at once!!!

Posted Dec 5, '11 at 4:15pm

aamer13

aamer13

263 posts

56: Spam Killer

you hate Spam? well octocan can help. squirt on your monitor and spam will dissolve.

Octocan is not responsible for any damagae to your monitor.

Posted Dec 5, '11 at 4:16pm

CommanderPaladin

CommanderPaladin

506 posts

56. Bow
Okay, so you just finished wrapping the perfect gift for someone, and it looks great except... it needs a bow.  And you don't have any.  What to do?  Open up the OctoCan!  When perched on top of the gift, your octopus will look just like a bow!  And with everything else that OctoCan can do, it's the gift that keeps on giving too!

Posted Dec 5, '11 at 4:17pm

CommanderPaladin

CommanderPaladin

506 posts

Wow, looks like this thread just got it's first ninja!  Make mine #57 then.

Posted Dec 5, '11 at 4:20pm

aamer13

aamer13

263 posts

58:  Ninjad!

you get ninjad alot? well relese some octocan into the wild and it will hunt down your ninjader and start stabbing him with a knife and--- i mean turn off his computer!

Posted Dec 5, '11 at 4:21pm

Riptizoid101

Riptizoid101

3,228 posts

I wouldn't say first. Look back on the first page of this thread. There are two number 6. But hey, at least your second.

Posted Dec 5, '11 at 4:44pm

ichigo773

ichigo773

41 posts

59: Forum Typer

Are you sick of typing up useless forums? Are your fingers so sore they start to bleed? Well octocan can help! It has 8 arms so its typing four different articles at once! Warning: The octocan is not responsible for any deaths that occur in the process of typing

Posted Dec 5, '11 at 11:49pm

CommanderPaladin

CommanderPaladin

506 posts

I wouldn't say first. Look back on the first page of this thread. There are two number 6. But hey, at least your second.

So it is.  My fail.

60. Tele-marketer Control.
Tired of getting called right at dinnertime by some schmuck hell-bent on making you buy the latest insurance policy?  OctoCan to the rescue!  Just release the octopus and give him the phone.  The constant little bubbling and squishing sounds he emits will confound your problem caller and quite possibly make their head explode too!

Posted Dec 6, '11 at 5:30am

Darkfire45

Darkfire45

1,662 posts

61. Gloves

Hate the cold? Keep falling over because you keep shoving your hands into your pockets? Octocan is the answer to your problems! Just place them on your hands and you'll be free from the cold. Also, you have the added bonus of having eight fingers with each octopus gloves.

Reply to The Many Uses of OctoCan - The Best Canned Octopus In The World!

You must be logged in to post a reply!