ForumsGamesList of Online Multiplayer Games

49 13941
Ernie15
Ernie15
13,349 posts
Bard

Since I don't believe there is an official list of the multiplayer games here on AG anywhere, I thought I'd make one so people could find them easily. This does not include games with online level-sharing systems.

Armor Wars
Colony
Everybody Edits
Exit Path
Exit Path 2
Hit The Jackpot 3
Last Castle Beta
Phage Wars Live
Platform Racing 2
Shell Shock Live

• 49 Replies
SoymasterYos
SoymasterYos
971 posts
Nomad

You forgot Battle Sector.

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,349 posts
Bard

Are there any others that I missed? I want to make a finalized version of the list, but I need to make sure I have every single one first.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

Achievement Unlocked 2 was left out of the list.

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,349 posts
Bard

Indeed, I was not even aware that that was an online multiplayer game! The list I got was just from searching "multiplayer" in the search box. I'm sure there are many more out there, so I'm glad people are informing me of these games that I failed to acknowledge in my list.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

I believe that's all of them. From my searching I don't think there are any more.

devsaupa
devsaupa
1,810 posts
Nomad

You forgot Vortex Wars. besides that, I think you got them all.

devsaupa
devsaupa
1,810 posts
Nomad

You can probably eliminate Platform racing from that list because it doesn't really work anymore, so no point in adding it.

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,349 posts
Bard

i think this is a bit pointless unless its stickied.

This particular thread is going to be locked once it has been confirmed that I have all the multiplayer games. Then I'll make a new list with all the games that I had previously forgotten, and the moderation team can decide what they want to do with it.
undelivering
undelivering
65 posts
Nomad

Bu the thing is why anyone would want to know these because they shoulod know already. And newbs can just look up on other topics good online games

SoymasterYos
SoymasterYos
971 posts
Nomad

You shouldn't ask for this to be locked. There has been a recent spike in multiplayer games, which will most likely continue.

sensanaty
sensanaty
1,094 posts
Nomad

Bu the thing is why anyone would want to know these because they shoulod know already. And newbs can just look up on other topics good online games

Let's just say it's really helpful when you don't have to browse through categories, and have 1 click acces to all multiplayer games this site has to offer
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

Bad Eggs Online is a new online multiplayer game.

undelivering
undelivering
65 posts
Nomad

i noticed bad eggs as well. Are onnline games where u play with others. or can it bit like sharing maps and stuff similar

kyriakos
kyriakos
9 posts
Nomad

wtb last castle with better server..this game is the best if u dont mind the server issues!!

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

i noticed bad eggs as well. Are onnline games where u play with others. or can it bit like sharing maps and stuff similar

Online multiplayer games where you play with others around the world.
Showing 1-15 of 49