Forums

ForumsWorld Events, Politics, Religion, Etc.

[necro]Do you have any questions to ask a Chinese?

Thread Locked

Posted Nov 19, '11 at 10:37am

invalid777

invalid777

833 posts

s it safe to buy patents for china's industry? or is it just a waste of money and time.

We didn't miss it. Jiang couldn't answer it, me neither.

I think the U.S. doesn't allow you to bring any product from China that has a pig on it. Also, my uncle said that you are most likely not allowed to bring Mao's Little Red Book into the U.S. either.

Posted Nov 19, '11 at 10:46am

nichodemus

nichodemus

12,006 posts

Knight

Also, my uncle said that you are most likely not allowed to bring Mao's Little Red Book into the U.S. either.

Nope, you can buy it on Amazon for 8 bucks in the USA.

Also, Devil's question wasn't whether you could bring in certain Chinese products into the States; he's question was pertaining to this.

Posted Nov 20, '11 at 12:51am

Strop

Strop

10,823 posts

Liek is it troo u eat teh tiger wang fer the sexing?

So we can answer this question in a tangible fashion once and for all:

Dunno about tiger, but there's a pretty darn big range available. There might be a menu available somewhere...

...it's just like that bar in New Zealand that sells horse semen shots for 12 bucks a pop...

Posted Nov 20, '11 at 12:54am

Kasic

Kasic

5,572 posts

...it's just like that bar in New Zealand that sells horse semen shots for 12 bucks a pop...

...to do what with exactly? No wait, I really don't want to know.

Have you ever known someone who was censored/harmed by the government for speaking out against them? If so, what was the person saying and what happened to them? Do you think that what they were saying is wrong/right, and do you think others have the same thoughts but are too scared to voice them?

Posted Nov 20, '11 at 1:25am

nichodemus

nichodemus

12,006 posts

Knight

Strop and horse. Horse and strop....oh my god.

Have you ever known someone who was censored/harmed by the government for speaking out against them? If so, what was the person saying and what happened to them? Do you think that what they were saying is wrong/right, and do you think others have the same thoughts but are too scared to voice them?

Personally no. They don't go for the small fry bloggers.

Posted Dec 24, '11 at 3:15am

NiteStryker

NiteStryker

135 posts

I am also available to answer questions. So, please, ask ahead :)

Posted Dec 26, '11 at 8:52pm

alovera1

alovera1

239 posts

oh i have one do you know karate.

Posted Dec 26, '11 at 8:54pm

Masterforger

Masterforger

1,633 posts

Karate's Japanese. Anyway, is the Great Wall only on mountainous terrain?

Posted Dec 26, '11 at 10:13pm

nichodemus

nichodemus

12,006 posts

Knight

is the Great Wall only on mountainous terrain?

No, it stretches also from the deserts in the West to the sea in the East and covers everything in between.

Posted Nov 28, '12 at 10:22am

ChromeDeathRazor

ChromeDeathRazor

292 posts

Karate's Japanese

I'm from Singapore (I'm a Chinese too by the way), and I can draw in Manga style, write and speak Japanese, Mandarin and English. (Although my Japanese is still in a beginner's level...)

Being from another country does not mean that you can't pick up skills and cultures from another Country. Its not like People from the US or Europe can't learn Kung Foo, Japanese Flower Arrangement and other things like another language right? Sides, some people in my Taekwondo course (That's a korean Martial art) are PRC immigrants too.

Anyways, I have a question; How is the DiaoYu island issue coming up? I am both concerned for both sides and hope nothing drastic happens... I don't want to see both of my favourite countries fighting one another...