ForumsGames[Duplicate] Kingdom Rush Sequel Coming Out Soon

38 26950
LordVeznan
LordVeznan
12 posts
Nomad

There definetly will be assasin towers as a lv4 barracks, will be able to turn invisible. Also desert thug enemies in the Azsare Desert. This also means it's based on the original map(look at the bottom of the map before the icons load. If you find out more about the sequel please post it.

• 38 Replies
kirks011
kirks011
178 posts
Farmer

I can't wait, chances are a new kingdom rush also means new Quests! >

bristifrilli
bristifrilli
1 posts
Peasant

for everybody who is waiting and hoping for kr2 release:

ironhide will release it as soon as kr won't make more money for them. it's useless to release a sequel of a game that is selling A LOT of premium contents and other stuff. it's business.

Protector141
Protector141
1 posts
Nomad

Can't wait

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,769 posts
Chamberlain

Well nobody else has said it in this thread so I will.

If you have looked at the AG news you'd see that they say that it will be out sometime this spring.

@bristifrilli: they get paid by the play (not to say that they get paid even a cent for every play it gets) and it's the #1 most played game on AG so they're probably doing well enough.

jeray2000
jeray2000
435 posts
Peasant

This is all I know, and I know a lot.(from reading a lot of ironhide forums)

There will be all new enemies, and the only old enemies they are probaly keeping are goblins of wulves.
Some descriptions of new enemies areesert: duel sword brute, scorpions, giant wasps, burrowing sand worms, mummy creature. Jungle:Green, purple(can go underwater), orange, and blue witchdoctors, a gorilla riding black witch doctor.

The old specialty towers (fourth upgrade) will not be used. They will be replaced by new specialty towers. The basic towers will remain the same. There will also be at least three specialty towers per basic tower.There may be also a fifth upgrade, or at least four specialty towers. List of new speciatly towers: Barracks: assasins tower, knight tower, pirate tower. Mage:Witch doctor(can summon super knight), brown tower, totem tower. Archer: Crossbow tower. Bomb tower:earthquake maker.
There will be a new hero who is an assasin. There will be eight other hereos, and none of the old hereos will be used.

john661199
john661199
1 posts
Nomad

man i can't wait

ArmorMaster2
ArmorMaster2
1 posts
Peasant

I can't wait so long i was waiting over 4 months!
KR2 must come in march like they say.

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

There seem to be 2 separate threads with the same topic. This one has less discussion going and is also the one made last. Therefor it will be locked. Please redirect all your posts and discussions about the coming Kingdom Rush sequel to the first thread about this topic. Thank you! =)

Showing 31-38 of 38