ForumsWEPR[duplicate]do u think god exists?

51 9787
JAMEZZS
JAMEZZS
50 posts
Nomad

God doesn't exist because of the Red Light coming from the galaxies. When the planets are spreading they are dragging the light making it longer so it shifts to the longer wavelength of the visible light spectrum called the Red Light affect. This means that they have been expanding from a single point therefore they have been thrown into the universe by the Big Bang. The fossils prove the missing link between the monkeys and humans and therefore we must've evolved from them. God was invented to control the masses and before the police that was necessary to keep people in their place. Therefore why do we still believe in him when we have proven otherwise. 2/3 of the planet still believe in God and I want to know what u think, yeah?

• 51 Replies
thepunisher93
thepunisher93
1,825 posts
Nomad

The fossils prove the missing link between the monkeys and humans and therefore we must've evolved from them

Can you give a source for this?
Kasic
Kasic
5,556 posts
Jester

God doesn't exist because of the Red Light coming from the galaxies. When the planets are spreading they are dragging the light making it longer so it shifts to the longer wavelength of the visible light spectrum called the Red Light affect

1) I believe it's called the Red Shift, not Red Light.
2) How does that disprove God?

The fossils prove the missing link between the monkeys and humans and therefore we must've evolved from them.

Again, how does this disprove God? At best it shows that there's errors in religious doctrine and holy texts.
Aeridani
Aeridani
360 posts
Nomad

1) I believe it's called the Red Shift, not Red Light.

Correct.

2) How does that disprove God?

It disproves creationism not god though.
JAMEZZS
JAMEZZS
50 posts
Nomad

Ah, but do have the reverse of this: do you have proof that god does exist, eh?

JAMEZZS
JAMEZZS
50 posts
Nomad

Red Light Affect and Red shift is the same thing, duh. Don't you do physics?

JAMEZZS
JAMEZZS
50 posts
Nomad

got u there don't I? U can't even think of a response to that one because all of God's existence was manufactured by humankind and therefore there is no scientific evidence that he genuinely exists nor has anybody ever seen this dude and if they have they're lying. U can't class the holy books as evidence as they were written be people who invented his existence to control the masses to prevent crime and murders etc. because they wanted control over the population and what better way than to scare them into behaving by inventing hell in period of time when people were highly gullible? This is not proof of his existence, merely a fabrication of it, therefore there is no proof that he does exist. So how can you say that he does, eh? Plus you must be wrong because you can't sensibly answer this, so I win the debate, haha.

Feel free the post your opinion bearing in mind that I am heavily biased against the idea of god. Keep comments clean as this is religious debate and only constructive criticism is allowed. Any swearing, cussing or insulting is not allowed by Rules and Guidlines. Breaking these rules is likely to get you banned. Join the discussion now and have your say on my side or against me, feel free to express your ideas in a friendly debatable manner and politely so. Join the discussion now!

JAMEZZS
JAMEZZS
50 posts
Nomad

No response? No? Okay, I win. God doesn't exist and science prevails again! Haha! You forfeited by failing to respond so God doesn't exist and I win! Haha! You Lose! Thanks for letting me win...!

HahiHa
HahiHa
8,259 posts
Regent

The fossils prove the missing link between the monkeys and humans and therefore we must've evolved from them

This actually is wrong. There's good evidence showing the ancestor line of humans, and monkeys do not appear there. We do share a common ancestor with monkeys, but did not evolve from them.

Can you give a source for this?

Here's a little something, neat fossil skulls that show the lineage of the hominids (click on the image and you'll get to a list of names). I have to warn you though, the skulls are compared with a modern chimpanzee and modern human skull, it does NOT mean that the chimpanzee is our ancestor. It is explained in the text, I encourage you to read it.
HahiHa
HahiHa
8,259 posts
Regent

Forgot to add the link sorry: [url]http://anthropology.net/2007/06/11/fossil-hominid-skulls/[/url]

JAMEZZS
JAMEZZS
50 posts
Nomad

Sorry, man, but I haven't gotten that far in Biology yet. I don't learn about that till March. If we came from a common Ancestor, then how come the Adam and Eve theory doesn't support this, eh? I am gonna read it and even if we evolved from somethin else we defintely did not come from Adam and Eve so God doesn't exist regardless of where we came from, yeah?

Kasic
Kasic
5,556 posts
Jester

Red Light Affect and Red shift is the same thing, duh. Don't you do physics?

Yes, that's why I knew what you were talking about and also knew the correct term for it.

Ah, but do have the reverse of this: do you have proof that god does exist, eh?

Religions claim proof in their miracles, prophets, and holy texts, along with religious leaders.

because they wanted control over the population and what better way than to scare them into behaving by inventing hell in period of time when people were highly gullible?

Not all religions that have a god believe in hell.

Keep comments clean as this is religious debate and only constructive criticism is allowed.

Plus you must be wrong because you can't sensibly answer this, so I win the debate, haha.

No response? No? Okay, I win.

You forfeited by failing to respond so God doesn't exist and I win! Haha! You Lose! Thanks for letting me win...!

So childish actions are allowed? Going, "I win haha" is what I would expect from a 10 year old.

Also, people aren't going to look every second to see your posts. You can't claim a victory simply because people don't respond to you within an hour or so.

P.S, quintouple posting is a no-no.
JAMEZZS
JAMEZZS
50 posts
Nomad

BTW: thanks for the link

HahiHa
HahiHa
8,259 posts
Regent

I am gonna read it and even if we evolved from somethin else we defintely did not come from Adam and Eve so God doesn't exist regardless of where we came from, yeah?

It is pretty impossible that we came from only one human pair, yes; the genetic pool would be so small that, with incest and lack of diversity and all, they wouldn't have survived.

BTW, you getting no response is not really a proof that there is no god. Just sayin'
JAMEZZS
JAMEZZS
50 posts
Nomad

Thanks for the support HahiHa. Wish other people would see thingz my way *sigh*.

JAMEZZS
JAMEZZS
50 posts
Nomad

Thanks for the support HahiHa. Wish other people would see thingz my way *sigh*.

Showing 1-15 of 51