ForumsForum GamesComplete the Objective Spin-off Sequel: Save Lolcatia! Again!

784 102391
Kylelolcat
Kylelolcat
4,813 posts
Nomad

Intermission 1: Gotta fix that reality up!
Enemies:
Reality: 100% unstable
Progress:
Resistances:
Weaknesses:
Immunity:
Neutrals:
Allies:
Damaged: Poobaloofa,
Critical: TNWNN, CommanderDude7, Nicholas98, Darkfire45
Dead: rick073
Annoying(Warning): Poobaloofa
Irradiated to Goo(banned):

Lolcatia Status:
HP: 290,000/300,000
Defense Budget: $62,100 ($20,800 Income)
1st Transobjective Bank: FAILED

Defense force:
0/200 Bazookas (Troopers)
0/10 Sumo Kittehs (Maegashira)
0/40 Siege Tanks (Private)
5/5 Missile Turrets
5/5 Laser Turrets
Anti-Artillery Tower
Giant Magnifiying Glass
Lv.2 Sentry
Lv.1 Dispenser
Attacking force:
0/10 Dragona Noir (Adult)
0/100 Riflemen (Recruit)
0/40 Trolls (Flamer)
0/50 Main Battle Tanks
5/5 Bombers(Spawn:2 turns)
0 Supercharged Creepers(Hard Mode)
30/40 Arnies (Spawn: 3 Turns)
0/20 Spiders (Demonic)
0/20 Goliaths (Private)
Support Force:
0/80 King-fu Kittehs (Yellow Belt)
0/30 Jedi (Knights)
0/10 Basilisks (Whelps)
9/9 Assassins (Recluta)(3 Turns spawn)
0/20 Frost Wyrms (Dragons)
7/10 Electric Elementals (Power)(2 Turns spawn)
7/10 Wind Elementals (Typhoon)(2 Turns spawn)
6/10 Fire Elementals (Blaze) (2 Turns spawn)
6/10 Ice Elementals (Tundra) (2 Turns spawn)
1/10 Arcana Elementals(Galaxy) (6 turns spawn)
1/10 Water Elementals(Tsunami) (6 turns spawn)
Heroes:
Lv.5 Youtube Artist (DEAD)(Comedian)
Lv.3 Robo Meow Meow (DEAD)
Lv.4 Aphla Commander Suit (DEAD)
Lv.3 Bata Commander Suit (DEAD)
Lv.10 Xenotank (30,000 HP)
Lv.6 Super Solder(DEAD)
Lv.4 Ezio Auditore (DEAD)
Lv.3 Hell Incarnate Vengeance (30,000 HP)
Lv.3 RED Team APC (25,000 HP)(General)
Lv.1 KarmaMONOCULOUS! (45,000 HP)
Lv.2 Atlas-000 (DEAD)
Lv.2 Dalta Commander Suit (30,000 HP)
Lv.2 Gama Commander Suit (12,500 HP)

Well, since this an intermission and a direct sequel, all of the status from before has fixed! But now we need to re-stabelize reality after Dark Super pretty much broke it. That, and refill our army.

SO GET MOVING, MAGGOTS!

• 784 Replies
GeminiDelta
GeminiDelta
437 posts
Nomad

*Grabs a Zwiehander from Lolcatia's local forge and poofs the dimensional one back, handing the forged one to tom* This is better. *Holds a short spear in left hand, and a shield in right, iron platemail as armour* Tonight we dine in hell!

tom0000009
tom0000009
1,308 posts
Peasant

YEA! (runs towards Persian army) wait, we aren't fighting them!

GeminiDelta
GeminiDelta
437 posts
Nomad

Well duh! (Note: parentheses are typically used for OOC info. Not actions, that's what * * are for, unless you're using Paragraph-style roleplaying.)

Gerald sprints toward tom and stabs at his neck with the spear, shoving his shield forward to unbalance tom should the spear fail! (That's paragraph style)

*Stabs at tom with the spear while shoving my shield forward to unbalance him in case the spear fails* (That's Direct style. Difference is in the detail and 1st, 2nd or 3rd person usage.)

tom0000009
tom0000009
1,308 posts
Peasant

I open up a dimensional portal to the anti lolcatia dimension right in front of me causing your spear to go through to the portal instead of me. I then jump to the the top of a nearby hill with my awesome new android body legs. I can see you from up here!

rick073
rick073
2,754 posts
Peasant

tom. stop making portals! ... oh well... might as well join in... *activates dual psiblades* (their like a more advanced assassins creed wrist blade, except the blade is on top, not the bottom) lets do this. *blinks to tom, then stabs him with one blade, slashing him with the other*

CommanderDude7
CommanderDude7
4,689 posts
Nomad

Leave the axe to stabilize reality and look around for duct tape to patch some holes.

tom0000009
tom0000009
1,308 posts
Peasant

Hey! rick, this was a sparing match between me and GeminiDelta! And why did you attack me first, why not GeminiDelta D: Anyways, I get out of the way just as I see the flash from your teleporting just in time and then swing my sword up knocking you into the air, I then proceed to kick you while your still airborne and swing my sword back down once you get too low for me to kick or almost too far away for me to continue hitting me. I then Jump off the hill and go to a wide open plain, I'll be able to see you coming here, there won't be anywhere for you to hide.

GeminiDelta
GeminiDelta
437 posts
Nomad

Rick, wait your turn! (Tom: Wrong use of Person. Instead of "I" and "your" it should be "Tom" And "Gemini". You're using Paragraph style, so pretend you're writing a book or an essay for English! I'd give you a D- in grammar. :P)

Gerald sprints forward at Tom, holding his shield in front of him. Once in range, he opens his right palm (the shield has a wrist strap btw) and blasts a fireball at Tom. "I rarely ever get a chance to practice my combat Magic," he says, X-slashing at Tom following his reaction to the fireball.

(And don't godmod, tom. You did that last post. We don't have HP here. slash AT rick, not just plain slash him. It doesen't give him a chance to defend himself and it makes everyone pissed. Go to kongregate (link:) and practice on the accepted method of Paragraph Roleplaying. Then we fight! *Waits* ^.^)

tom0000009
tom0000009
1,308 posts
Peasant

Um, I don't have a kongregate account... By the way, how come TWNN got to god mod against sonic for a while but he didn't get any complaints D:

Anyways, this is also the first time I'm doing a fight in forum game...

GeminiDelta
GeminiDelta
437 posts
Nomad

Because kyle was overseeing the fight. When you have an overseer that does the results for you, there's less worries. make your account then.

rick073
rick073
2,754 posts
Peasant

bud? im ESL... chinese is my first language -.-

GeminiDelta
GeminiDelta
437 posts
Nomad

(What's ESL stand for...?)

sonicheroes95
sonicheroes95
13,701 posts
Peasant

tck. techically, Kylelolcat is still giving the results... now then... *pulls a pink cupcake out of hammerspace* stop arguing?

rick073
rick073
2,754 posts
Peasant

-.- it means i english is my second language...

GeminiDelta
GeminiDelta
437 posts
Nomad

Oh. ._. CUPCAKE *Tackles sonic and steals cupcake.* *NOMZ* I <3 cupcakes!!

Showing 76-90 of 784