ForumsWEPRYou support Israel? I DO

879 271206
bobbyr5
bobbyr5
7 posts
Nomad

I just feel the morals and ethics of the middle east aren't right compared to any western country.

• 879 Replies
master565
master565
4,107 posts
Nomad

.but this is a totally different case, here conflict is still ongoing.

The original conflict that got Israel back to the Jews is over, the current conflict is to get it back to the Palestinians is still going on.
thepunisher93
thepunisher93
1,825 posts
Nomad

The original conflict that got Israel back to the Jews is over, the current conflict is to get it back to the Palestinians is still going on.

Yeah so this means they did not surrenderd.
They lost the battle but war is not over yet.
master565
master565
4,107 posts
Nomad

Yeah so this means they did not surrenderd.

You don't have to surrender to lose.
tomertheking
tomertheking
1,751 posts
Jester

The 1948 Palestinian exodus and the Deir Yassin Massacre could fit into the definition of ethnic cleansing.

During the 1948 Palestinian exodus, over 700,000 Palestinians were driven out of their homes either by force or fear.

Deir Yassin- Israeli extremists were trying to get to Jerusalem through an enemy village during a full-scale Palestinian-Zionist war to break the blockade the Palestinians had put on it, and attacked the enemy. I don't see it as much of an excuse.

Most of the 700,000 fled because they were sure the neighboring countries would destroy Israel in a matter of months and they would return. Also, the same number of Jews were driven out of Arabic nations at the same time, and you forget to mention them.

So u just favor those palestinians who bring their oratory skills against Israeli bullets?

Give me a source of an Israeli solder firing with the commanders orders at innocent Palestinians.

U r wrong, they started colonizing right after WWII

The main immigrants got there right after the war of independence.
thepunisher93
thepunisher93
1,825 posts
Nomad

You don't have to surrender to lose.

Surrender in the meaning of giving up, they did not give up.
DSM
DSM
1,303 posts
Nomad

Give me a source of an Israeli solder firing with the commanders orders at innocent Palestinians.

give me a sorce of an palistinian soldier firing with commanders orders at innocent jews.
thepunisher93
thepunisher93
1,825 posts
Nomad

Frankly, i did not search well but here is a link,
The main immigrants got there right after the war of independence.

So, u mean UN first split palestine and then Jews came so Jews were a minority b4 that ryte?
Deir Yassin- Israeli extremists were trying to get to Jerusalem through an enemy village during a full-scale Palestinian-Zionist war to break the blockade the Palestinians had put on it, and attacked the enemy. I don't see it as much of an excuse.

Most of the 700,000 fled because they were sure the neighboring countries would destroy Israel in a matter of months and they would return

This means you brought war upon them.
. Also, the same number of Jews were driven out of Arabic nations at the same time, and you forget to mention them.

Mind giving a source?
zakyman
zakyman
1,631 posts
Peasant

Most of the 700,000 fled because they were sure the neighboring countries would destroy Israel in a matter of months and they would return. Also, the same number of Jews were driven out of Arabic nations at the same time, and you forget to mention them.

^Thanks

give me a sorce of an palistinian soldier firing with commanders orders at innocent jews.

Sure, read the news on a daily basis. You will find all you need there.

And punisher, you still haven't answered my question? Do you not support the killing of innocent civilians? Or do you just want all Israelis dead?
thepunisher93
thepunisher93
1,825 posts
Nomad

And punisher, you still haven't answered my question? Do you not support the killing of innocent civilians? Or do you just want all Israelis dead?

As long as Israel exists, noone can assure that no civilian death will happen.
and no I don't support civilian death but I cant speak for someone who lost some family member at the hands of IDF.
DSM
DSM
1,303 posts
Nomad

Sure, read the news on a daily basis. You will find all you need there.

I do read the news, but havent found anything about that.
Skyla
Skyla
291 posts
Peasant

Also, the same number of Jews were driven out of Arabic nations at the same time, and you forget to mention them.

Except the majority of the Jews in the Jewish exodus were not really driven out, but made the personal choice to leave to Israel.

After the founding of Israel, many decided to emigrate to Israel as a personal decision. Most were not subject to persecution, repression or discrimination in their native lands.

Source: Tom Segev, Israeli historian. 1998, "The First Israelis".

. They emigrated for a variety of reasons, depending on the country, the time, the community, and the person.â
master565
master565
4,107 posts
Nomad

Surrender in the meaning of giving up, they did not give up.

My statement still holds.

Look at this and this.

"From mid-June 2007 to mid-February 2008, 771 rockets and 857 mortar bombs were fired at Sderot and the western Negev, an average of three or four each a day."
tomertheking
tomertheking
1,751 posts
Jester

So, u mean UN first split palestine and then Jews came so Jews were a minority b4 that ryte?

They were a minority in the whole country, so the UN split it, so that each of the groups would be a majority on it's own territory.

As long as Israel exists, noone can assure that no civilian death will happen.

Yes, mainly Israeli.

This means you brought war upon them.

They were the enemy and they started the war. Shooting the enemy is all right.
tomertheking
tomertheking
1,751 posts
Jester

Sorry for the double post

Except the majority of the Jews in the Jewish exodus were not really driven out, but made the personal choice to leave to Israel.

As did the Palestinians. "We will smash the country with our guns and obliterate every place the Jews shelter in. The Arabs should conduct their wives and children to safe areas until the fighting has died down."
nichodemus
nichodemus
14,988 posts
Grand Duke

As did the Palestinians. "We will smash the country with our guns and obliterate every place the Jews shelter in. The Arabs should conduct their wives and children to safe areas until the fighting has died down."

It's not as simple as that. An Israeli Defence Forces Intelligence Service document entitled "The Emigration of the Arabs of Palestine in the Period 1/12/1947/- 1/6/1948" became widely known around 1985.

In it, it described 11 factors that drove the Palestinian people away.

-Direct, hostile Jewish [ Haganah/IDF ] operations against Arab settlements.

-The effect of our [Haganah/IDF] hostile operations against nearby [Arab] settlements...... (... especially -the fall of large neighbouring centers).

-Operation of [Jewish] dissidents [ Irgun Tzvai Leumi and Lohamei Herut Yisrael]

-Orders and decrees by Arab institutions and gangs [irregulars].

-Jewish whispering operations [psychological warfare], aimed at frightening away Arab inhabitants.

-Ultimate expulsion orders [by Jewish forces]

-Fear of Jewish [retaliatory] response [following] major Arab attack on Jews.

-The appearance of gangs [irregular Arab forces] and non-local fighters in the vicinity of a village.

-Fear of Arab invasion and its consequences [mainly near the borders].

-Isolated Arab villages in purely [predominantly] Jewish areas.

-Various local factors and general fear of the future.
Showing 151-165 of 879