ForumsSupport Forum5 Minute Games

28 5782
CatonaRock
CatonaRock
323 posts
Justiciar

I think there should be a new category of games called 5 minute games or quick games. They have it on MiniClip, and its fun to take a short break from studying to play a quick game. If we had that on Armor Games, I would know what games to play when I'm on a break that wouldn't take me too long. What does everyone else think?

• 28 Replies
KlNG
KlNG
301 posts
Nomad

Sounds like you should be on MiniClip during your break.

Don't really follow this idea.

XCoheedX
XCoheedX
924 posts
Scribe

Well AG is trying to be original, so they don't want to use ideas that other sites have.
@King, she is talking about games that you can play in just a couple minutes. Kind of like Solitare or Minesweeper if you get my drift.

KlNG
KlNG
301 posts
Nomad

Now why would you play minesweeper/solitare on your browser when its already on your computer.

I get the aspect of the idea, I just don't think its &quotractical". I'm not sure what word I'm looking for.

daswiftarrow
daswiftarrow
873 posts
Nomad

hey this is actuly a pretty good idea

daswiftarrow
daswiftarrow
873 posts
Nomad

well maybe your just on the site at the time, and bored, so why not

KlNG
KlNG
301 posts
Nomad

I just don't see myself being busy and deciding to take a "break" to play a five-minute game on the internet. If I need to take a break from something, and I guess that something would have to be on the computer or this would be a pointless idea, I usually stand up and walk around the house.

&& ....

If AG decided to come out with Minesweeper / Solitare .. what would you rate it?

XCoheedX
XCoheedX
924 posts
Scribe

^^ It was just an example. I don't think there should be minesweeper or solitare, I was trying to say that Catona is talking about games that you can play real fast. Like the ones I said.

Devoidless
Devoidless
3,678 posts
Jester

I can see why this would be handy, but I can not think of there being all that many games that are that short here...Or at least not ones that deserve to get their own section for. Granted, there are a few really good and short games.

crazynaitor
crazynaitor
2,612 posts
Jester

I see what you mean so like just a quick play game?Like James The Zebra that really only lasts 5 minutes I think well that's how long it took me to complete it.

CatonaRock
CatonaRock
323 posts
Justiciar

That's true. James the Zebra are good games. There are some shorter games on the site and I guess I was just looking for a search tab that would make all of them easier to find. I bet someone could in fact create a good, fun, new version of Minesweep if they tried. That might be kinda cool.

nick_coolhaha
nick_coolhaha
1,197 posts
Herald

Nah, just like it has been mention before, AG is trying to separate and surpass all the other gaming sites, so why would we want to have something that another gaming site already has. Sure it may seem cool, but I don't like this idea.

darkblust
darkblust
161 posts
Nomad

ya,i think that their shouldnt be a section like that,it wouldnt be original,and its already easy to find short games.('_'

CatonaRock
CatonaRock
323 posts
Justiciar

It's only easy to find short games, though, if you've been to the site already and know about it. When I first got on here, I started playing Sonny thinking it might be shorter.

Avrilicious
Avrilicious
525 posts
Peasant

Well there is a game called Particles on Kongregate it is a quick game and the aim is don't let to blue ball hit the red balls.

crazynaitor
crazynaitor
2,612 posts
Jester

Yea I really like that game it is very fun and challenging I hope it comes on AG soon.

Showing 1-15 of 28