ForumsSupport Forum5 Minute Games

28 5785
CatonaRock
CatonaRock
323 posts
Justiciar

I think there should be a new category of games called 5 minute games or quick games. They have it on MiniClip, and its fun to take a short break from studying to play a quick game. If we had that on Armor Games, I would know what games to play when I'm on a break that wouldn't take me too long. What does everyone else think?

• 28 Replies
dank
dank
983 posts
Peasant

Sounds like a good idea to me. But only if it was called something original. I know I could be making a whole bunch of them if there ever is a category like that.

jwalshjr
jwalshjr
536 posts
Peasant

ya,it couldn't be just as basic and stuff as that, would have to come up with more ideas for that section making it original, and even though there aren't that many short on the site right now, if its just a 5 minute game some developers could make them rather fast if they neede too.... not that bad of an idea, just hard to put into action

airdude123
airdude123
266 posts
Nomad

ya but we would be copying ideas off of other websites

waRMachine5
waRMachine5
19 posts
Nomad

This idea is actually quite good. Take a break and enjoy a quick game at Armorgames. Hmmm.... Seems nice to me.

Carlie
Carlie
6,823 posts
Blacksmith

This is a great idea. Have a little Quick Game button or tab that you can go to... This would be handy for those people who just need a quick break at work or something.

RsC
RsC
424 posts
Shepherd

well, what also could be handy is too save your current location or stats or something, just like an strategy game, that would also be handy, long game, nice story, and savepoints makes the game even better.
-
also this is an good idea, i won't disagree on it.
but i think an long game with an good story and savepoints makes the game even more fun too play instead of 5min.

DivineDarkness
DivineDarkness
1,226 posts
Nomad

actually apple computers dont have minesweeper (chuckle lol)
I think this is a great idea.

turret
turret
1,628 posts
Shepherd

yeah this would be a good idea

slayerboy999
slayerboy999
34 posts
Nomad

There are already quite a number of quick games in ArmorGames. Just fave them or something. :P

cyberjitz
cyberjitz
54 posts
Nomad

4 second fury is also short and fun why not use the idea

plokkey
plokkey
4,571 posts
Jester

There are already quite a number of quick games in ArmorGames. Just fave them or something

smart idea

Alse the 4 second games are awesome. i almost beat one. According to my poll so far, nobody agrees
conquer01
conquer01
149 posts
Farmer

Good idea, but for now, if you really want to play them, you can just ask around.

Carlie
Carlie
6,823 posts
Blacksmith

CatonaRock, I brought it up with one of the admins, and they liked the idea. So who knows, maybe we will start to see 5 minutes games around!!!

Showing 16-28 of 28