ForumsGamesBAD EGGS ONLINE!

35 8360
Smokeshow
Smokeshow
69 posts
Peasant

I was playing Bad Eggs and i was wondering to ask others what does they think about this Game and ask them some questions like:

What's your favorite gun?
What's your level?
What's your favorite shell?
What's your favorite badge?

SORRY IF MY ENGLISH IT'S NOT PERFECT!

• 35 Replies
Smokeshow
Smokeshow
69 posts
Peasant

I am gonna ad a new question:

How many credits do you have and how did you got them?

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

Aaaaand, just as quickly as I got into this game, I've lost interest in it completely. Shows how long my attention span is.

You can only play so many rounds before you start to go completely mad. I was heading towards madness and I decided it would be best to steer away from it rather than to face it head on.

Happened to me with Shell Shock Live last week (I was rank 34 and was going to play at least an hour a day to get to 40 by December, but I got bored of the same old thing over and over again) and just recently happened with this game. Suppose it's just me getting bored with these type of games quickly.
eoin001
eoin001
156 posts
Peasant

I only have 34 now how? easy just do surverys download stuff and watch videos thats the way i do it.What about tou lot?

Smokeshow
Smokeshow
69 posts
Peasant

how? easy just do surverys download stuff and watch videos thats the way i do it.What about tou lot?

The problem is that i can't complete Super Reward dunno why
eoin001
eoin001
156 posts
Peasant

Smoke i agree with you sometimes the same thing happens to me BUT if you get offers under that it says what you have to do to get it.

E-

VikingS48
VikingS48
5 posts
Nomad

I like the game and all but It sucks when you die! Yopu guys should make a health thingie that can act as a healing device! It would help tons! And try to put in a couple [i]useful guns! most of mine are just fancy copies!

eoin001
eoin001
156 posts
Peasant

I don't because not all the guns do the same damage but there should be healing packets and ammo found on the floor that would be better.

glaceonex23
glaceonex23
425 posts
Nomad

It's not fun as Shell Shock Live. SSL is much better. But still, I like the customized eggs there.

Smokeshow
Smokeshow
69 posts
Peasant

It's not fun as Shell Shock Live.

I dont think so. I played Shell Shock and being honest i think Bad eggs online is much better

This is my opinion
eoin001
eoin001
156 posts
Peasant

I agree with glaceonex23 because shell shock live has more weapons BUT! in bad eggs online there better skins.As i was saying theres better and more weapons in ssl and the maps are better thats what i think.

eoin001
eoin001
156 posts
Peasant

Sorry for double comment but i just want to say less people are replying on here.I wonder how that happened. O_o

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

Sorry for double comment but i just want to say less people are replying on here.I wonder how that happened.

Probably bored of the game or don't care enough to reply. I didn't really like this game from the start, so I knew I wasn't going to play it for long.
eoin001
eoin001
156 posts
Peasant

hmmmm and yh they could make the game better by droping hp packs so you can heal O.o but yh

VikingS48
VikingS48
5 posts
Nomad

actually the health packets is a good thing and if they can't do that then why not make little danger spots on the mapps. Youi know, like water, ice, or fire? I mean it would be awesome!

VikingS48
VikingS48
5 posts
Nomad

oh yeah! and try putting in unbreakable barriers like fences, trees, barb wire,etc.

Showing 16-30 of 35