ForumsProgramming Forumdo i have ot make games to be a tester

8 5959
kingy310
kingy310
89 posts
Nomad

i play so many games and was wondring if it was that that i got sent the email about becoming a teaster but now i see that you guy and girls make some off the games,so do i have to make them to be a tester

• 8 Replies
kingy310
kingy310
89 posts
Nomad

and i apologize for the spellings it is 4:30 in the morning

blackout
blackout
119 posts
Nomad

you do not have to make any game, although it would help the site much, and too become a better beta tester, then making games would help. and also get you a lot of armor points.but you dont have to. just rate and leave comments a lot to help if you cant make any games. i haven't even made any games yet. although i will when i get the right stuff,but any way, no you dont have to.

LonLonRanch
LonLonRanch
172 posts
Nomad

Yea I think that for testing, (games and websites) its nice to have both developers and players, that way you get a few different tastes testing and you'll get a broader response

kingy310
kingy310
89 posts
Nomad

expensive ait the word lord bob and do u get £££$$$ for submitting games because i dont see why you would spen hours and hours months and months making them and not getting a benifit

NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,045 posts
Shepherd

Were did you hear about testers kingy? If you saw something about testers in the forums then it is too late to be a tester.

Too everyone who WAS a tester, you are not testers any more. Though you can still help the site by notifying ArmorDan with any problems you are having with the site.

NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,045 posts
Shepherd

Testers realy did not do to much. Just report bugs when they ran into them which was not often. You did not miss anything.

PBMCube
PBMCube
29 posts
Nomad

I received the same email, and they're looking for "marketing testers" - those that they observe and see if the game will be accepted in the market. Alpha testers are typically the programmers to create the subroutines; beta testers is another name for "quality assurance". Time to start reading folks.... much of this stuff can be found on wikipedia or at pbmcube.com

Decoy
Decoy
1 posts
Nomad

yea u dont have to make any game i didnt made any games all u have to do it rate and comments

Showing 1-8 of 8