ForumsArt, Music, and WritingShare your instrument(s)!

114 41855
Arax_Nisanu
Arax_Nisanu
1,305 posts
Nomad

Share your instrument topic

This is a topic for all of those hidden musicians out there to show armorgames what you rock out on! Either it be drums, guitar, bass, it does not matter! This topic was created by me to show off and discuss members instruments of choice! I look forward to seeing some cool instruments out there!

Rules for thread
When you post, you must include:
-Pictures if you can. (Use photobucket
-Description of the instrument
-Why chosen
-Features
-The pros/the cons

*NO* illegal or stolen images in this thread!
images that are not original will be taken off by the administration pronto! Yes, i will be checking the URL of ALL images submitted. So do not think you can get away with it!

*NO* obscene material!
That being, offensive, political, nudity, blood and gore etc...

lastly, do not judge others instruments. It is there own and does not need your rude input about it. If it is something positive, then feel free to say it otherwise don't!

Enjoy!

• 114 Replies
Arax_Nisanu
Arax_Nisanu
1,305 posts
Nomad

I clearly stated that you should really try to not use others photos. And if you do...

Please provide the source!

Sorry if i cam off a tid bit rude or mean.

XCoheedX
XCoheedX
924 posts
Scribe

This is my fault, I didn't see that you had to have original photos. I will state my sources next time. Well I used google images for all of these. (Because I couldn't find them on Photobucket) If you really want to see the real link, just put your cursor over the picture. Sorry for all of this!

DragonMistress
DragonMistress
1,060 posts
Blacksmith

Not to be a huge nay-sayer or anything, but doesn't this belong in the Art and Music section? Isn't this 'music' supposed to be about music produced by others? I think this would be more appropriate in the 'user made art/music' section... otherwise, its nice to see what everyone is up to!

Craze77
Craze77
813 posts
Peasant

I play the trumpet!

Sunfire
Sunfire
74 posts
Nomad

I play the drums ^^ they are awesome.

atomicsquid333
atomicsquid333
48 posts
Nomad

i play piano....

Ricador
Ricador
3,722 posts
Shepherd

Do you mean share your instrument?

Salmanius
Salmanius
277 posts
Peasant

Drums and percussion.
Theres no way im going into the detail Arax did.
A basic Pearl drum set. SD1 generals for sticks.

kartik
kartik
26 posts
Nomad

i got 1 bass guitar

Arax_Nisanu
Arax_Nisanu
1,305 posts
Nomad

=(

This is getting annoying. From now on PLEASE at least tell us about your instrument. It is really lame to say "Oh i have a piano"

Thanks Guys + Gals!

rafael_marc22
rafael_marc22
204 posts
Nomad

well i love playing instruments
cello, violin and the keyboard

XCoheedX
XCoheedX
924 posts
Scribe

Note, Please tell which kind of instrument you have.

Don't say, "I have a guitar!" Say what kind of guitar it is. Maybe give some pictures or tell WHY you like that instrument.

Manik668
Manik668
40 posts
Scribe

I play a shepherd's crook cornet, mainly because I haven't found the trumpet I want (Bach Strad or something of similar quality for a reasonable price), and I guess I'm pretty good at it, because I made 1st chair in the 2008 TPSMEA Middle School Honor Band. I want the Bach Strad because my dad plays one, and I use it for occasions like that and it plays very well. I don't have any pictures, but I you want to see them, try checking google and looking for versions of these that are maybe 20 years old, and you might get a good idea of what they look like. I can also play the basics of most brass instruments because they are so similar. I just can't play trombone. I might post pics if I make the effort to take the pics, put them on my mac, and then upload them on here.

Manik668
Manik668
40 posts
Scribe

Is there a way to upload my pics just from the files?

Manik668
Manik668
40 posts
Scribe

Because if there isn't, then I can't upload them.

Showing 16-30 of 114