ForumsArt, Music, and WritingShare your instrument(s)!

114 41852
Arax_Nisanu
Arax_Nisanu
1,305 posts
Nomad

Share your instrument topic

This is a topic for all of those hidden musicians out there to show armorgames what you rock out on! Either it be drums, guitar, bass, it does not matter! This topic was created by me to show off and discuss members instruments of choice! I look forward to seeing some cool instruments out there!

Rules for thread
When you post, you must include:
-Pictures if you can. (Use photobucket
-Description of the instrument
-Why chosen
-Features
-The pros/the cons

*NO* illegal or stolen images in this thread!
images that are not original will be taken off by the administration pronto! Yes, i will be checking the URL of ALL images submitted. So do not think you can get away with it!

*NO* obscene material!
That being, offensive, political, nudity, blood and gore etc...

lastly, do not judge others instruments. It is there own and does not need your rude input about it. If it is something positive, then feel free to say it otherwise don't!

Enjoy!

• 114 Replies
purpledinosaur
purpledinosaur
679 posts
Peasant

I play the drums Got the vic firth and pearl thats how i roll

UnknownShadow
UnknownShadow
132 posts
Blacksmith

-Drum kit, with Bass Drum, Ride Cymbal, Crash Cymbal, Two Suspended Timpanis, Floor Tom, High Hat, Snare Drum, And Bell.
-I chose it one day because of a movie I saw that got me interested, but I've always had an interest in rhythm. I was in band for 3 years before that playing trumpet. Now I'm the best Snare drummer to be in the marching band as an early freshman at my school.
-I basically already listed the features, but I like to read off of, and play drum tabs, pieces given to me by my drum instructor from the high school, and pieces from my drum teacher.
-I can't name any pros and cons, because I love drumming so much, I see everything as a pro in the instrument.

BlackShadow
BlackShadow
129 posts
Nomad

Oh God!I love violins too...

kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

Saxamaphone!

Yep! I am the first person to say this in this topic....I play the saxophone.

My 'weapon' of choice is a Yamaha Y32 Intermediate Model Alto which I bought second hand last year. I have been playing for 5 years and am reasonably good!
Here is a picture of it...I got it off a website because I am still unsure about uploading pics from my computer...and I can't be bothered doing that at the moment. This pic is from [url]http://www.skysun.co.za/musical_instruments/images/yamaha_alto_saxophone_yas23.jpg[/url]

http://www.skysun.co.za/musical_instruments/images/yamaha_alto_saxophone_yas23.jpg

I have a 6 star mouthpiece with a proper ligature...not one made of metal! Also, mine has a high f# which the one shown doesnt.

My saxophone was second hand, it was previously owned by a dead English Clarinetist. But it is mine now and it is precious to me!

I also can play the recorder, a bit of piano, the baritone and tenor saxes and a little bit of guitar and drums!

KingRyan

ECTHETIC
ECTHETIC
36 posts
Nomad

I have a trumpet

it's rosetti brand

features: mute , sound amplifier

why chosen: I just picked one up at sam ash and I was good wen i started the first time so I stuck with it

sorry no piks avaliable

hellian00
hellian00
874 posts
Nomad

I play a Jackson IDR-900 Concept Model guitar, and I love it.It's got two hummbuckers and one single coil pickup. A full floating Floyd Rose bridge, with whammie bar. full 24 fret neck. And, it's got locks on the top of the neck. The neck is half as thick as normal ones(because it's a Jackson), and it's downright sexy.

I can't think of any cons for me. Some people prefer heavier guitars, but I'm perfectly fine with its weight.

BigDaddyJ
BigDaddyJ
4 posts
Nomad

nice guitar

adissimo7
adissimo7
144 posts
Nomad

I have a gold trumpet, no pics

Manik668
Manik668
40 posts
Scribe

You really have a gold trumpet?!? I highly doubt it, you probably have a gold lacquered trumpet and not a pure gold trumpet. Do you know the brand of that trumpet?

henrikrocker
henrikrocker
43 posts
Nomad

6 String vector electric cello and a Fender amp,i also play Choroi flute

gman1000
gman1000
978 posts
Nomad

Go Acoustic Guitar!

swordman
swordman
106 posts
Nomad

hahahaha what that?????????

Helrayser
Helrayser
475 posts
Peasant

lol I jsut play guitar, I got a bronze warlock electric guitar; I can play anything on it, even Dragonforce and stuff =)

acetony1
acetony1
48 posts
Peasant

I play Trumpet and guitar

MY trumpet is a silver Yamaha GradeA

My guitars: My electric is a Reavey

My other guitar is a country one that I have no IDEA how to play

So thats it I Cant find my Camra sorry

IRuleya
IRuleya
210 posts
Nomad

I can play the drums and the electric guitar.

Drums:
About 5 and a half years.

Guitar:
Almost a year.

Showing 31-45 of 114