ForumsArt, Music, and WritingShare your instrument(s)!

114 41868
Arax_Nisanu
Arax_Nisanu
1,305 posts
Nomad

Share your instrument topic

This is a topic for all of those hidden musicians out there to show armorgames what you rock out on! Either it be drums, guitar, bass, it does not matter! This topic was created by me to show off and discuss members instruments of choice! I look forward to seeing some cool instruments out there!

Rules for thread
When you post, you must include:
-Pictures if you can. (Use photobucket
-Description of the instrument
-Why chosen
-Features
-The pros/the cons

*NO* illegal or stolen images in this thread!
images that are not original will be taken off by the administration pronto! Yes, i will be checking the URL of ALL images submitted. So do not think you can get away with it!

*NO* obscene material!
That being, offensive, political, nudity, blood and gore etc...

lastly, do not judge others instruments. It is there own and does not need your rude input about it. If it is something positive, then feel free to say it otherwise don't!

Enjoy!

• 114 Replies
ShintetsuWA
ShintetsuWA
3,176 posts
Nomad

Yeah it needs a case doesn't it... I just put it up there to get a good shot at it. She's mighty shiny though =)

slliM
slliM
1,463 posts
Nomad

I have a guitar, some drums, and a ukulele.

I have pictures of none of them...

I really need to do that sometime...

im_tha_man
im_tha_man
394 posts
Nomad

Guitar!

kuraikane
kuraikane
201 posts
Nomad

Ok so I like to play on the piano a bit.
i got into it to help myself with the notes on songs so i could get the beat and stay on tune
and I tried the guitar but i couldnt do any major chords because my fingers cant stretch more than on fret apart lol.
also, im sot sure if anyone else considers it an intrument, but i do.
i sing and i think that should be considred an intrument.
and i want to play drums to because i love them, but ive never had a chance to learn them...

Fyrefox
Fyrefox
2,126 posts
Blacksmith

I wish I had some pictures, but anyways I play Trumpet. It's a Bach Model T300 Silver (Just Like Shin's!), but with a glossy finish. I also have a Angus Young Signature Guitar which I use most often when I play AC/DC's songs and other difficult solos.

Ricador
Ricador
3,722 posts
Shepherd

Dang, this thread is hella old. I think there are like three oldies users i have seen who posted on this thread way back and are banned now ^^

I used to play the violin....but i got bored XD

RugganBor
RugganBor
563 posts
Nomad

I dont have pics. But i play the harmonica. God i love that thing. It is so sentimental.

RAYDEN94
RAYDEN94
44 posts
Nomad

i dont have any pics but i play the piano.

Naruto
Naruto
658 posts
Nomad

i dont have pictures either but i play trumpet and the flute

Midmenj
Midmenj
216 posts
Nomad

I have a White Epiphone with the body of a a fender strat which the lady at Guitar center is really old or rare or something like that. A black Jagmaster (sp) a black sliverstone bass a Epiphone Acoustic guitar. a Line 6 amp and a small crappy silverstone amp.

I also have a interface and a mac to record =D

Zega
Zega
6,921 posts
Peasant

I have a regular Spanish guitar, a really cool keyboard/piano thingy and drums...
Sorry, i cant upload any pics right now.

Zootsuit_riot
Zootsuit_riot
1,523 posts
Nomad

I wish I could take a picture of my vocal chords, but I can't. Been wailin' for two years, and better than most who've been singing for 2-3 times as long.

Zega
Zega
6,921 posts
Peasant
kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

This is my keyboard.

*is speechless*

Wow Zega. I had absolutely no idea that you could play that well...

I am in awe...
Efan
Efan
3,086 posts
Nomad

Drinken yodelling
Seriously though, I am starting up the harmonica.

Showing 91-105 of 114