ForumsArt, Music, and WritingShare your instrument(s)!

114 41819
Arax_Nisanu
Arax_Nisanu
1,305 posts
Nomad

Share your instrument topic

This is a topic for all of those hidden musicians out there to show armorgames what you rock out on! Either it be drums, guitar, bass, it does not matter! This topic was created by me to show off and discuss members instruments of choice! I look forward to seeing some cool instruments out there!

Rules for thread
When you post, you must include:
-Pictures if you can. (Use photobucket
-Description of the instrument
-Why chosen
-Features
-The pros/the cons

*NO* illegal or stolen images in this thread!
images that are not original will be taken off by the administration pronto! Yes, i will be checking the URL of ALL images submitted. So do not think you can get away with it!

*NO* obscene material!
That being, offensive, political, nudity, blood and gore etc...

lastly, do not judge others instruments. It is there own and does not need your rude input about it. If it is something positive, then feel free to say it otherwise don't!

Enjoy!

• 114 Replies
kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

I should probably get a pic of all my instruments here...

My:

- Saxophone
- The Baritone Saxophone
- Piano
- Recorder
- Ukulele
- Guitar
- Harmonica

I think that's all

thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,824 posts
Shepherd

All I have is a beat-up old violin, which I'm going to trade in for a higher-quality one soon. It has really pretty sienna-ish/golden brown varnish on it, and it has some sort of optical-illusion-stripe pattern down the back of it, but the shoulder-rest is loose and in danger of breaking off, and there's a huge scratch on the right side of it because some child dropped his bow on it a while back. Been using it since mid-5th grade.

waluigi
waluigi
1,948 posts
Shepherd

Well, I have a beat up Orchestra Bass which I hardly ever use. There is a crack in it next to the fingerboard. I also have a Silvertone LB11 Bass Guitar. Its o.k., but the e string never picks up on a tuner and the E string buzzes sometimes. But its still good.

Peter20
Peter20
543 posts
Peasant

i play the frech horn and a little piano and athough ive never played on i can play then trumpet because the FH is like a really hard tumpet

cacagrande1310
cacagrande1310
32 posts
Nomad

i want to share my accordion love it

MoonFairy
MoonFairy
3,390 posts
Shepherd

I love musical instruments!
Flute, Oboe, French Horn, Alto Sax, Soprano Sax, Piano, Marimba, Vibes, Glockenspiel, Timpani, and a bit o' guitar. I'm trying to learn bass, but I only like reading treble clef...

pauler94
pauler94
2,514 posts
Nomad

I play the trumpet! And guitar a little bit, but trumpet's my main instrument and it's basically the only thing I'm good at.

Pictures of my newer trumpet:
get-attachment.aspx?uid=1.28883558&folder=NewMail&amp<i class=artId=1" alt="http://mail.aol.com/32945-111/aol-1/en-us/mail/get-attachment.aspx?uid=1.28883558&folder=NewMail&ampartId=1" />
get-attachment.aspx?uid=1.28883557&folder=NewMail&amp<i class=artId=1" alt="http://mail.aol.com/32945-111/aol-1/en-us/mail/get-attachment.aspx?uid=1.28883557&folder=NewMail&ampartId=1" />
It's a Bach Stradivarius, Professional Model for anybody that knows or cares :P It was a lot of money, like there was a comma after the 2. My other one's being repaired. :/

1337Player
1337Player
1,766 posts
Peasant

I have a piano, along with a keyboard and an alto saxophone. I'll be posting pictures later.

Baritone saxophones look cool.

WesBond
WesBond
7 posts
Nomad

My main guitar is from a local guitar store.

[url=http://www.firstact.com/Artists/Paul_Westerberg.aspx]

I bought it as my first guitar because of the plaid, and I got frustrated because it didn't sound like I wanted it to. So I bought a really crappy Epiphone Sg Special...

[url=http://www.guitarcenter.com/Epiphone-SG-Special-Electric-Guitar-101392124-i1149250.gc]

And started listening to The Replacements and other punk. I then realized that the Paul Westerberg First Act is a punk rock machine, and I haven't picked up my crappy epiphone since.

If you live in the greater Boston area and you listen to punk this is a great guitar. That sounds a lot like an ad or a review, but it's just the truth. I have my strap tapped and I beat the **** out of it.

I named her Sheena, after the Ramones song "Sheena is a Punk Rocker"

photo.php?fbid=145648275481525&set=t.645417111&amp<i class=id=229821&id=100001090611514" alt="http://www.facebook.com/you.dont.need.this.product#!/photo.php?fbid=145648275481525&set=t.645417111&ampid=229821&id=100001090611514" />

Only real picture I have of her. There's like no paint by the pick-up, and there's a lot of scratches above the low E close to the neck. And yeah the tape looks kind of cool, but it also serves as the plate covering the electronics in the back (I took it off to fix something and lost it...)

She's my baby=]

Showing 106-114 of 114