ForumsForum GamesRebel Country: Remade

63 7223
WorstSniper
WorstSniper
1,471 posts
Nomad

Rebel Country: Remade
A remake of my Rebel Country forum game. It was probably my most successful. You can search it up if you want to take a look at it, it contains most of the information on this.

Rebelled Against: (Country you formed/rebelled from)
Government: (Anything really. Can be fictional.)
Date and Year: January 2012
Country Stability: 90%
Country Happiness: 100%
Flag: (What your flag looks like.)
Population: (Put how much you want.)
Food: 50%
Metals: 20%
Oil and Coal: 20%
Luxury and Goods: 5%
Chemicals: 5%
Allies: (I will put based on sheet.)
Enemies: (I will put based on sheet.)
Organizations and Treaties: None
Wars Participated: None
Wars Won: None
Wars Lost: None
Country Military Score: (I will put, 1000 is highest.)
Country Honor Score: (I will put, 1000 is highest.)
Country Economical Score: (I will put, 1000 is highest.)
Weapons of Mass Destruction: (I will put.)
Tax Rate: (None, Very Low, Low, Normal, High, Very High)

Map
http://i42.tinypic.com/oaz0o1.png

• 63 Replies
Maverick4
Maverick4
6,804 posts
Peasant

Rebelled Against: The United States of America
Capital: Atlanta, Georgia.
Location: South-Eastern United States(Virginia, Tennessee, North Carolina, South Carolina, Arkansas, Louisiana, Texas, Florida, Mississippi, Alabama, Georgia).
Government: Autocratic-Theocracy
Annual GDP: $4.5 billion.
Country Happiness: 85%
Flag: A black cross centered on a white field. Below are the words 'Deus Vult'.
Population: 28.35 Million
Allies: None
Enemies: United States of America
Country Military Score: 170
Country Honor Score: 60
Country Economical Score: 150
Weapons of Mass Destruction: Atomic Bomb, ICBM, SSBM.
Equipment: SCUD Missiles(very limited).
Technology: SAM Missiles.
Research: Chemical/Biological Weapons.
Tax Rate: Low

The scientists have completed their research on SAM missiles, do you want to begin production and distribution?

Yes.

Which cities specifically? You have 10 SCUD missiles.

Baltimore, Maryland (1). Washington DC (5). St. Louis, Missori (1). Philadelphia, Pennsylvania (2). I set aside the last remaining SCUD, to be copied by industry and mass produced.

North Korea agrees to help you as long as you grant them full access to all of your research on nuclear weaponry.

I contact the US again. I explain to them that I have been contacted by NK to aid in the proliferation of nuclear weapons. I will release all US citizens to their home country, and will not proliferate provided my legitamacy as a nation is recoqnized.

A few companies take you up on your offer and start drilling for oil in Texas. They strike it rich, creating foundaries that could gather thousands of barrels of oil.
Immediately afterward, the companies demand an increase in their cut. They want 10% of the crude oil.

Provided I recieve 5% of all Crude extracted, than its a deal.

Actually, your largest city is Houston, but however you want it.

Too close to the American Border. Besides, it doesn't quite have the infrastructure of Atlanta, and theres the Mexican Problem.

New stuff:

I take the Atomic Bomb(s) in my possession, and attach them to the ICBM(s) in my possession. I should be able to strike anywhere in the world in under 30 minutes.

I emplace the SAMs around all major cities, as well as around the borders. I also attach them to mobile units to provide some measure of defense against a sudden air strike. It happened to Saddam, it could happen to me.

I confiscate all property on former US bases, until further notice. If this is not possible, I station troops around it to prevent anyone from leaving.
Hypermnestra
Hypermnestra
26,390 posts
Nomad

Location: South-Eastern United States(Virginia, Tennessee, North Carolina, South Carolina, Arkansas, Louisiana, Texas, Florida, Mississippi, Alabama, Georgia).
Equipment: SCUD Missiles(very limited), SAM Missiles(under production).
Research: Chemical/Biological Weapons, SCUD Missiles.

WorstSniper just told me that he won't be running this game anymore. Is anyone interested in trying out a rotational GM type of thing(i.e. I GM for two days, then someone else does, and so on)?

Yes.

You begin production of SAM missiles. It takes one round to build them and one round to distribute them.

Baltimore, Maryland (1). Washington DC (5). St. Louis, Missori (1). Philadelphia, Pennsylvania (2). I set aside the last remaining SCUD, to be copied by industry and mass produced.

Results
Baltimore: The SCUD missile that you send to Baltimore misses its target.
Philadelphia: The SCUD missile that you send to Philadelphia misses completely and the artillery troops manning it are tracked down and captured.
Washington, DC: The first SCUD missile that you send to Washington, DC misses. The second missile hits Washington DC at Georgetown, causing significant damage to the tune of 300 civilian casualties and $360,000 in monetary damages. The third missile is intercepted by NORAD. The fourth missile goes completely off target, gives away your position, and the artillery troops manning it are captured along with the remaining missile that was to be fired at Washington DC.
St. Louis: The SCUD missile that you fire at St. Louis hits near the outskirts of the city, causing 60 civilian deaths and $95,000 in damages.

I contact the US again. I explain to them that I have been contacted by NK to aid in the proliferation of nuclear weapons. I will release all US citizens to their home country, and will not proliferate provided my legitamacy as a nation is recoqnized.

The United States still does not agree to this, but with the information that North Korea is attempting to proliferate nuclear weapons in direct violation of several treaties and agreements, the United Nations officially declares war on North Korea.

Provided I recieve 5% of all Crude extracted, than its a deal.

The companies start extracting oil, you gain 50 barrels of crude oil per round.

I take the Atomic Bomb(s) in my possession, and attach them to the ICBM(s) in my possession. I should be able to strike anywhere in the world in under 30 minutes.
I emplace the SAMs around all major cities, as well as around the borders. I also attach them to mobile units to provide some measure of defense against a sudden air strike. It happened to Saddam, it could happen to me.

Done, although the movement of SAMs will take a few more turns.

I confiscate all property on former US bases, until further notice. If this is not possible, I station troops around it to prevent anyone from leaving.

Your troops encounter no resistance.

There is a covert midnight attack on the SAM installations that you are placing around Atlanta, Georgia. The SAM missiles that you had moved there are all destroyed, and the enemy troops all escape successfully, without even being identified.
Maverick4
Maverick4
6,804 posts
Peasant

Equipment: SCUD Missiles(very limited), SAM Missiles(under production).
Research: Chemical/Biological Weapons, SCUD Missiles.

Sorry, I'm fairly busy with school work. I would offer to do it though.

Results

Er... I wasn't aware that I had said to fire them, just have them aimed... Whatever then.

There is a covert midnight attack on the SAM installations that you are placing around Atlanta, Georgia.

1) Send envoys to any sympathetic countries, stating I had been attacked by the US, in an unprovoked act of terror against (lol) civillian targets. I remove the rubble of any SAMs, or anything that could give the site away as a military target. Then, I go to a Prison morgue, take several bodies, and place them in various postions to make it look liked they died in the attack. Then I invite the reporters, and let them report to their hearts content. (Got this idea from Quadaffi)

2) I order my troops to prepare to take over the military bases. I also order my Secret Police (I'll call them 'The Guard' for now on) to round up any US citizens for deportation. Effective, immediately.

3) I go to DefCon 1, or whatever equivalent. Any avaliable scientist are diverted to prepare my Nuclear-Capable ICBMs for launch. I don't want them to miss, or anything like that.

I command one unit of my Special Forces to work on a plan to send an Operator to the nearest Governmental Facility cross borders in the US. The idea is to put a Biological Agent into the AC System, so that it spreads throughout the entire building. I also give him a Cyanide Pill, to be used in case of capture. He is to carry nothing that could identify him to his nation of origin.
Showing 61-63 of 63