ForumsPopular Media

Nine Inch Nails (free album)

Posted May 21, '08 at 11:50pm

ngfan14

ngfan14

937 posts

The new Nine Inch Nails album is free to download at
http://dl.nin.com/theslip/signup

Does anyone like Nine Inch Nails?  I like them so I downloaded the album but I was disappointed.  It only had a few good songs but I guess you get what you paid for (which was nothing).  If you haven't listened to their new album I would get it because it has a few good songs.

Posted May 21, '08 at 11:54pm

Devoidless

Devoidless

3,553 posts

Yay! Thanks. I have been a fan of NIN for a really long time.

I try to look at each album for what it is: An entirely new and different music style.

Posted May 21, '08 at 11:57pm

ngfan14

ngfan14

937 posts

I never really thought about it like that.  The album is different than I expected.  Maybe I have to listen to it a few more times to like it more.

Posted May 22, '08 at 12:00am

Devoidless

Devoidless

3,553 posts

Yeah, it helps a lot if you try not to focus on the other stuff NIN has done and just focus only on the new album.

Otherwise, you end up going "This sounds nothing like Downward Spiral! I am in the hating of it!"

Posted May 22, '08 at 12:00am

eyetwitch

eyetwitch

780 posts

Its Nine Inch Nails, trent reznor, how can you possibly expect it to be normal/expected????? lol, don't take offense to that, but seriously...

Posted May 22, '08 at 1:46am

Salmanius

Salmanius

296 posts

Cool, im downloading it as i type. Ill tell you what i think after ive listenned.

Posted May 22, '08 at 5:51pm

Graeme151

Graeme151

118 posts

I'm not a big fan of NIN, but still, I think its good that Trent Reznor is iving some of his songs away for free, lol. As for my opinion, it sounds okay... but, like I said, I don't really like this band.

Posted May 22, '08 at 6:02pm

masterblake9

masterblake9

61 posts

I heard about this on the radio.  Thanks for reminding me.

Posted May 22, '08 at 11:07pm

ngfan14

ngfan14

937 posts

That's actually how I found out about the free album too.  I was listening to the radio when they talked about it and I went to the NIN's website.

Posted May 22, '08 at 11:25pm

eyetwitch

eyetwitch

780 posts

Of course...its not like you can't get any album for free, find that kind of funny about this whole thread actually.

Reply to Nine Inch Nails (free album)

You must be logged in to post a reply!