ForumsPopular MediaNine Inch Nails (free album)

12 3794
ngfan14
ngfan14
875 posts
Shepherd

The new Nine Inch Nails album is free to download at

Does anyone like Nine Inch Nails? I like them so I downloaded the album but I was disappointed. It only had a few good songs but I guess you get what you paid for (which was nothing). If you haven't listened to their new album I would get it because it has a few good songs.

• 12 Replies
Devoidless
Devoidless
3,678 posts
Jester

Yay! Thanks. I have been a fan of NIN for a really long time.

I try to look at each album for what it is: An entirely new and different music style.

ngfan14
ngfan14
875 posts
Shepherd

I never really thought about it like that. The album is different than I expected. Maybe I have to listen to it a few more times to like it more.

Devoidless
Devoidless
3,678 posts
Jester

Yeah, it helps a lot if you try not to focus on the other stuff NIN has done and just focus only on the new album.

Otherwise, you end up going "This sounds nothing like Downward Spiral! I am in the hating of it!"

eyetwitch
eyetwitch
737 posts
Shepherd

Its Nine Inch Nails, trent reznor, how can you possibly expect it to be normal/expected????? lol, don't take offense to that, but seriously...

Salmanius
Salmanius
277 posts
Peasant

Cool, im downloading it as i type. Ill tell you what i think after ive listenned.

Graeme151
Graeme151
113 posts
Nomad

I'm not a big fan of NIN, but still, I think its good that Trent Reznor is iving some of his songs away for free, lol. As for my opinion, it sounds okay... but, like I said, I don't really like this band.

masterblake9
masterblake9
58 posts
Farmer

I heard about this on the radio. Thanks for reminding me.

ngfan14
ngfan14
875 posts
Shepherd

That's actually how I found out about the free album too. I was listening to the radio when they talked about it and I went to the NIN's website.

eyetwitch
eyetwitch
737 posts
Shepherd

Of course...its not like you can't get any album for free, find that kind of funny about this whole thread actually.

ngfan14
ngfan14
875 posts
Shepherd

@eyetwitch

What do you mean? What is funny about this thread?

eyetwitch
eyetwitch
737 posts
Shepherd

Well, the fact taht you are telling everyone about a free album out, when i can go out and get any album for free, and here the radio is endorsing it and ppl are freakin out about it, when like i said, u can get any album for free.

ngfan14
ngfan14
875 posts
Shepherd

That's true but this way is better. It's easy to get the album and it's legal. It's also safe and won't give you a virus that can totally mess up your computer. Also, I made it easier for everyone to get it by giving a link.

Showing 1-12 of 12