3 posts
Nomad

put all in energy and defense, missils will do the job for you

http://www.monsterup.com/image.php?url=upload/1321720594719.png

yoofy27
yoofy27
6 posts
Peasant

hey is lv 2-2 passable ?? is there some kind of bug?? i have tried many strategies but i failed to win does anyone know what shall i do ??

i tried ur strategy but i still cant win what shall i do ?

cornholiobungholio
cornholiobungholio
122 posts
Nomad

I didn't even play until 2-2 but i did see a comment on the game that says to make the 3 barreled turrets

tarantino34500
tarantino34500
3 posts
Nomad

i win in 2-2 with that strategy...

now i block on 2-5

tarantino34500
tarantino34500
3 posts
Nomad

the best defend strategy is to build only fusion core and gauss canon, you will have a very strong defense very fast

boondogle
boondogle
1 posts
Nomad

the aliens come to fast ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh

nozo_ito
nozo_ito
266 posts
Farmer

For 2-2 you can build advanced fighters at the beginning and just mass basic turrets supported by freeze and later repair shop. You can lose if you are unlucky but most of the time it will be easy.

For 2-5 build 2 core, 1 accu and then fighter bay and 1 supply to build advanced fighters immediately. Build and defensive ring and start massing advanced fighters. With 6~7 fighter bays you can have 50+ fighters at peak.

2-6 is like the easiest level ever, just build 2 cores, upgrade all fighters to advanced, build a supply and upgrade shipyard to bombers.

Basically every ship other than advanced fighters, bombers and battleships suck. If vs aliens battleship can back fire you may want to pure mass adv fighters.

Showing 1-7 of 7