ForumsForum GamesJourney Back to Earth RPG

8 1408
BananaShazam
BananaShazam
27 posts
Nomad

Backstory

You are part of the crew on the "Star Gazer", an amazing space ship designed to travel to planets faster than any other vessel ever invented. Your crew's mission was to explore Mars, and do anything you could to discover new useful things... that was your mission... before the crash. The Star Gazer crash landed on Mars and you survived, but did anyone else? (Epic cliffhanger)

Character Sheet

Name:
Description: [A brief description of your appearance]
Weapons: [See occupation perks]
Armor: [See occupation perks]
Abilities: [See occupation perks]
inventory: [Start with none]
Injuries:

Occupation Perks

Miner: Starting weapon is small drill.Starting armor is mining helmet. Abilities: Dig (May dig through certain things with appropriate tools)

Scientist: Starting weapon is sharpened knife. no starting armor. Abilities: Analyse (May ask for a more detailed explanation of an area or object)

Soldier: Starting Weapon is M9 Pistol [Ammo:80]. Starting armor is ammo vest. Abilities: Steady aim (Increased accuracy and no kickback with ranged weapons)

Engineer: Starting weapon is wrench. Starting armor is goggles. Abilities: Repair (May repair vehicles and weapons with appropriate tools)

Doctor: Starting weapon is small hammer. Starting armor is medical mask. Abilities: heal (May apply medical treatments to self or others)

Tips

-Find doctor or medical station to heal injuries
-Search for useful items anywhere you can.
-You'll need to locate a space suit to step outside the ship.
-There may be useful things on the surface of mars.
-There will be no encounters with other players, each player gets a seperate story.
-Give longer than one sentence replies as much as possible and I will love you :3

• 8 Replies
GeminiDelta
GeminiDelta
437 posts
Nomad

Name: Tom "Gemini" smith
Description: Long black hair tied in a ponytail, large muscles from being a miner on earth.
Weapons: Small drill
Armor: Mining Helmet
Abilities: Dig
inventory: None
Injuries:

inferedmonkey
inferedmonkey
942 posts
Peasant

Name:tanner Easley
Description: 6 ft tall with light brown hair and green blue eyes with tan skin. Physically fit and in the prime of his life.
Weapons: hammer
Armor: medical mask
Abilities: heal
inventory: none
Injuries:None

BananaShazam
BananaShazam
27 posts
Nomad

Description: Long black hair tied in a ponytail, large muscles from being a miner on earth.
Injuries:

You wake up in what you think is your sleeping quarters, but everything is a bit fuzzy right now. As things start to come back into focus you realize that this is the locker room. Most of the lockers are destroyed but there are some still standing. There is a door leading to the sleeping quarters and a door leading into the shower room.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Description: 6 ft tall with light brown hair and green blue eyes with tan skin. Physically fit and in the prime of his life.

You wake up in the Emergency Room. The front desk is collapsed, shelves and benches are snapped in half, thrown across the room, lying everywhere! What happened in here? It looks as though there is an exit with a broken bookshelf blocking it, and a door to the doctors' offices.

GeminiDelta
GeminiDelta
437 posts
Nomad

Injuries:

I shake my head to clear the fuzziness, then try to pry open the standing lockers, wondering where everyone else is.

loomer50
loomer50
267 posts
Nomad

Name: The Great One
Description: Bald, blue eyes, 238 pounds
Weapons: M9 pistol
Armor: Ammo Vest
Abilities: Steady Aim
Injuries:

BananaShazam
BananaShazam
27 posts
Nomad

inventory: Pain Relief Pills
Injuries:

Everything is now clear as day, and you realize that this place looks like hell. As you go through the lockers you find nothing of use except for some Pain relief pills in some other miner's locker. You decide that It'd probably be best to get out of there as soon as possible.

Name: The Great One
Description: Bald, blue eyes, 238 pounds
Weapons: M9 pistol
Armor: Ammo Vest
Abilities: Steady Aim
inventory: M9 ammo [25]
Injuries:

You wake up to a familiar face, Sgt. Targiff. "Rise and shine, kid." Targiff yells, pulling you to your feet. "We have to go and search for survivors. Bring 'em back here so we can start a little base camp, and see if ya can find any food while yer at it!" You take a quick look around, your in the briefing room and there's a door leading to a hallway in front of you. "What are ya waiting for? Oh, and yer gonna need these!" Targiff throws you some clips for your gun.

GeminiDelta
GeminiDelta
437 posts
Nomad

inventory: Pain Relief Pills
Injuries:

I remember my crewmates, and look at the door to the sleeping quarters. "I hope i'm not the only person left on this ship. Better be a girl...might have to, ah, repopulate the, eh, planet...", I think, opening the door and yelling "ANYONE STILL ALIVE IN HERE?"

inferedmonkey
inferedmonkey
942 posts
Peasant

I look around for a space suit.

Showing 1-8 of 8