ForumsNews and Feedbackfriend request

10 2961
ultimatesanta
ultimatesanta
91 posts
Shepherd

i think their should be a friend request so people can't go around friending every single person on armor games

• 10 Replies
devsaupa
devsaupa
1,810 posts
Nomad

There is already a plan for a friend request system in AG3.

natec10025
natec10025
11 posts
Nomad

i agree but if your someone like me who just keeps to themselves i have no friends on here i figure the less friends i have, the better this site is. this site is a gaming sight not not a social networking one the whole friends thing is a facebook thing if you want to have friends online then join a group on yearbook or something. im not dissing the site its just my opinion

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

There will be a mutual friend request system like how there is on Facebook and you'll also be able to follow people like on Twitter.

HelloKittyX3
HelloKittyX3
6 posts
Nomad

but what if you wanna play a multi player games with a friend you already know?

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

Then you invite them to a game if the feature is in the game. And if not, you can't. AG doesn't mess with the games.

leonardstyle95
leonardstyle95
27 posts
Nomad

Maybe you can choise your friends
Accept or No ...

macfan1
macfan1
421 posts
Nomad

I think you should be able to search for users

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,987 posts
Grand Duke

If you already know the user's name, then why in the world bother searching for him, when there's Google? Or use the http://armorgames.com/user/-insert name- method.

If you don't know his name, what are the odds that a search engine will even remotely help you since you won't know what to search for?
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

The search engine in AG3 allows you to search for games better and even users. Such as if you type in "Ghost" it'll bring up everyone with "Ghost" in their username.
daviddiaz
daviddiaz
5 posts
Nomad

i agree

Showing 1-10 of 10