35 posts
Nomad

Mine was Grand Theft Auto!

• 385 Replies
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,620 posts
Herald

I believe it was a Mario game on the Super Nintendo, but I don't remember what it was called exactly.

devsaupa
devsaupa
1,810 posts
Nomad

I think it was a Mario game on the Nintendo 64. I can't be sure but I have a strong feeling that is what it was.

Sengokura
Sengokura
497 posts
Herald

I believe it was a Mario game on the Super Nintendo, but I don't remember what it was called exactly

That was the most fun i had when i was young
dragonico
dragonico
474 posts
Nomad

Duck hunt on the nintendo 64
so long since I played that game...

Ebonized
Ebonized
48 posts
Nomad

I just remember it was on the Nintendo 64,i think it was Super Mario 64 or something like that.

MachineofLight
MachineofLight
317 posts
Blacksmith

Since I'm not that old um it was the first ds and Mario 64 was on it.

xboxcrazee
xboxcrazee
36 posts
Nomad

spyro idk which one there ar like 50 it was state of the art gameing back then

sensanaty
sensanaty
1,094 posts
Nomad

My first game I played was Pokemon for the Gameboy.

The first game I didn't get frustrated whilst playing was Megaman 9x I think for the PS1

First game with blood and gore which I love : God of War for the PS2

LSA2013
LSA2013
16 posts
Peasant

I got my first game about 11 years ago (I was 5) and it was Kirby Tilt n Tumble. It was almost like Nintendo and the game developers were planning the Wii already, because you had to tilt to move, shake the Gameboy to jump, and A and B did little more than reveal platforms and shoot you out of cannons.

I still have it, the only bad thing is that it's really hard to play on a GBA SP because of the way you put the cartridge in. The Gameboy Color itself was the easiest thing to play it on, and I think it may have actually been compatible with the original Gameboy because it has the small notch in the cartridge that all the old Gameboy games had.

stephenking
stephenking
2,413 posts
Nomad

My first video game was Spiderman for the PS2. It was pretty fun.

melon0111
melon0111
211 posts
Nomad

my first game was Halo. my dad bought an Xbox for my mom for their anniversary (mostly for himself). it came with halo and two other games.

xDeathbringeRx
xDeathbringeRx
15 posts
Farmer

I played my first game in my 5. It was my starting day of the school. But I started to play good games in my 7 and it was Battle Realms

dragonico
dragonico
474 posts
Nomad

spyro idk which one there ar like 50 it was state of the art gameing back then

Oh ya!
I remembered that game, it was fun.
Red_Raven
Red_Raven
8 posts
Nomad

My first game was TLoZ: OoT on N64. I have been a Zelda fan ever since!

BoredMartian
BoredMartian
676 posts
Nomad

Mine was Call of Duty: Modern Warfare on the XBOX. I used to have this really out of date gaming system called the GameCube and I played this game called Super Monkey Ball. I still like it.

Showing 1-15 of 385