Peasant

The Legend of Zelda:
A Link to the Past
for the Gameboy advance.

theawesomnator
theawesomnator
56 posts
Nomad

Mine was Croc 2. Anyone ever played that game?

Roger721
Roger721
1,100 posts
Nomad

It has not been too long since I got my first console. So my first video game on a console was Street Fighter Plus for Playstation One - PSX.

While my first games on a computer were ones I had in a CD with demos - for Windows 98. A game with rally beetles - which's name I can't recall -, an RPG named Majestic and Test Drive 5/6 were on that list.

Mine was Croc 2. Anyone ever played that game?

I'm not sure if it was Croc 2, but one of the first games I've played in my life was a Croc game. He had to save some cute little beings - which name I can't recall, either - from some purple pirates or so. It was really pretty and funny.
mybrand24
mybrand24
41 posts
Nomad

mega man. Im actualy playing it right now

Andrewlolman
Andrewlolman
82 posts
Scribe

the first game I played in my life was x men

Spinusaurex
Spinusaurex
23 posts
Nomad

my first ever game was resident evil 1 on ps1, one of the best games i ever played

Tazzmonk
Tazzmonk
2 posts
Nomad

mine was mario cart

bigjacob
bigjacob
578 posts
Farmer

mine was mario cart

You spelled the word correctly, but the game/series is actually called Mario Kart.

The first game I can remember playing is Super Mario Bros. on the NES that my dad got off ebay. Keep in mind this was at a time that the gamecube was already out, and I had never played any games outside of those 8-Bit gems.

We had the whole trilogy, Number one two and three. (Well, duh, you would expect there to be the three in a trilogy - sarcasm mode-.)

My dad's favorite was Super Mario Bros. 3, I preferred Number 2 for (Don't you dare make any jokes) some reason.
Mr_Sand
Mr_Sand
672 posts
Peasant

My first game was Super Mario World and I still play it to this day. I like the flow of it. I went back and played Mario Bros 3 and beat it a few times but I still think Super Mario World was the best Mario ever made. I also played DKC early on but I somehow lost it so I didn't go back to playing it until my teen years when I found a friend that owned it

KnightDeclan
KnightDeclan
478 posts
Nomad

The first I played was Mario Party 2. The first I personally owned was Pacman World 2. Ahh...best 5th birthday ever.

fries
fries
92 posts
Nomad

my first video game was either spyro or sonic heroes for ps2

DidactUnbound
DidactUnbound
370 posts
Nomad

My first time gaming: Diablo 2. Yep, that's right. I was only two when it came out, and I used to watch my dad when he played it. He let me play it once, and it was AMAZING

RodigoAs12
RodigoAs12
2 posts
Nomad

Prince of Persia xD

Riptizoid101
Riptizoid101
6,257 posts
Farmer

Old School Pac-Man! Though, in my defense, I'm not really that old. I was just introduced to it first.

killstreak117
killstreak117
10 posts
Nomad

My very first game I ever played was Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time. I was only 3 yrs old, just running around slashing at random stuff.

Showing 346-360 of 385